eyebags / dark circle.

kennymevrick

Well Few months ago I had same problem of this dark circles then after I use Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream. I would recommend Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme which after using it, will show significant and continual improvement in the appearance of dark circles its really work.

Mof2kk

I also get dark circles very easily and tried many cream - didn't seem to work. So far I think the Origin eye mask (gel type) for puffy eyes seem pretty good. It doesn't take away the dark circles but make my eyes less tired!

Another eye mask I tried and like very much is Lancome's eye mask. Rub the balance liquid on your face and you'll notice that your face also feel better!

Divameow

Well Few months ago I had same problem of this dark circles then after I use Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream. I would recommend Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme which after using it, will show significant and continual improvement in the appearance of dark circles its really work.
hi, where did you buy Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream? and do you know the brand? i keep searching and asking the counter assistant but they ask me for the brand. thank you.

berrychuu

I used to have very deeep & dark eyebags too!
but I using Nutri C , extracted from the purest vitamin C.
Now better :)

twinsangel

I recommend Eye Revitalizer - Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

Indulge™ Soothing Eye Gel
Revive a tired-looking appearance with this cool, soothing gel. Contains botanicals reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eye area. Can be used as a mask or a leave-on product.

eight8008

Hi Mummies,

i'm plagued with chronic dark circles, been trying to find solutions too.

saw this on a super discount site, not sure if this nano c thing works?

stemich

Hi..have anyone heard of Nefful negative ion wear? My sis also have a serious dark eye circle problem..but after wearing the Nefful eye mask for a few days, the dark eye circle improved by 50%..really quite amazing...i've got a friend in this business so if anyone interested, do let me know.

Regards,
Mich

Starsapphire

Tried Hylexin, Roc Anti-age eye cream, Loreal -- didn't work for my dark eye circles and my eyebags.
Now using Garnier Roll-On Eye Gel and SKII Facial Essence Treatment. Seems to work a little better. Eyebags reduced a little.
I realised that my dark eye circles become more prominent during my menses. Anyone with this problem?

some say green tea bags helps... I tried during my pregnancy but gave up midway... so didn't get the full results. May try again some day...

evets

Try out MK eye product...its good.... Need more info pls contact me via pm or evelynn.evita@gmail.com

jennylinse

Hi Ladies
I am a distributor of negative ion clothing and I also sell special customised eye mask made of negative ion that is very very effective for all your eye problem...e.g. eye strain, reduces eye bags, dark circles, dry eyes, eyes discharge, improve eyesight, insomnia, good sleep. It has a soft touch when wearing on the face and the elastic lace band adds comfort in wearing the eye mask. PM me if interested I normally sell it at S$40/-..you need to get the natural detergent to go with it.
Customized Products (Eye Mask, Waist Supporter, Eskimo Hat)

belindang

dark eyes circles actually signifies that certain function of our body system is not functioning well.

As it is said : " When your body is healthy, the glow & good state of health comes from within."

just like what ting has mentioned, Gua Sha helps to remove toxins in our bodies, thus when more toxins is removed, our complexion & also eye circles will b reduced.

Also women have thinner and longer than men, thus women have more toxin stored in the intestines. more women have constipation problem than men. When our intestines are not healthly, it will be shown on our complexion, with uneven skin tone, pimples, dark eyes etc.

So it is important to have healthy intestines.

i take Oligosaccharides (tis is NOT probiotics). This is actually food that Good bacteria in our intestine feeds on and thus multiply naturally. It deters against Colon cancer which is #1 in Spore and Malaysia

Faye2011

Use some cool teabags, drink a lot of water, get enough sleep and stay away from stress and caffeine.

Barbara Jean

Hi dear concerned mommies...this has been my problem too for the longest time too. Do try the " iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex ", it brightens my eyes! the puffiness has gone and dark circles get lighter ( almost gone )... And lastly, it also worked with the lines and wrinkles in the eye area. I got pretty amazing experience with it. You may consider trying it. :)