eyebags / dark circle.

MummyGrace

Agree... I oso hav tis serious problem. Try all sorts of methods oso can't improve lei.. Sianz.. :embarrassed: Anyone can help???

stars

Anybody tried Hylexin eye cream? pls post review. Thks!

Me tried lots of brands, Clarins, Estee, Fancl..... but none work for me.

angelsaints

Hi All,

I would recommend Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme which after using it, will show significant and continual improvement in the appearance of dark circles and it also provide deep hydration to regulate the appearance of fine lines. It can also strengthen capillary walls in the delicate skin around the eye and helps prevent blood leakage which causes dark under-eye circles. It's very affordable. Costs only $28.50!

Apply AM and PM daily and you could see an improvement. I did!

If keen or have any questions, can email me at decfel@yahoo.com

Cheers.

babypris86

i saw the new eye cream from bio essence... 24k gold sia hha ahha the ad even stated can see it works after one application.

Pwiincess

i saw the new eye cream from bio essence... 24k gold sia hha ahha the ad even stated can see it works after one application.
Yah.. i saw that one too. Initially thought it was rejevunating gel for facial purpose. On closer look, then I realised was for the eyes only.

aiko_meimei

currently using the chanel beaute initale eyes for energizing multi-protection eye gel and anti-puffiness.. after one time of usage i found out tat it really reduce down the puffiness and my dark circle had slowly fade off:tlaugh:

LSmummy

currently using the chanel beaute initale eyes for energizing multi-protection eye gel and anti-puffiness.. after one time of usage i found out tat it really reduce down the puffiness and my dark circle had slowly fade off:tlaugh:
really ??!!
hw much is tt?
must try if it really works !

LoVeS

I bought bio essence eyebag serum similar wif tt 24k gold one juz tt dun haf the 24k gold nia. Not bad using several days one side of my eyebag is gone.

stonston

can try using facial ampoules...same as those they use in salon...
i started BP for it le...can check under BP thread :)

so far i've used several times, effect is good... :) n 1 bottle can share with many pple :p

XiaoXue

I'm currenty using Bio-essence 24k gold eye bag vanishing serum & sparking lift eye essence for eliminating dark circle & brighten eye contours.. Not bad I must say.. Cos my eyebag is less obivous than before & my panda eyes has brighten slightly.. I juz started using less than a week time.. =)

leesm105

Hi there,

I bought 1 tube each of Overnite Repair & Daily Defence of the brand called Kawaii Japan from John Little sales at Plaze Singapura last week. It seems to work quite well for my long time problems.