eyebags / dark circle.

Mof2kk

Since I did lasik abt a year ago, my eyes can be quite dry & tired easily if I sleep late. Last week I had very tired eyes (terribly dark circle, of course). Used the Origin cool eye mask which I bought long ago, still worked like a charm! Tiredness gone after about 45 min. Still love it!

Faye2011

To educate on how to fight this eye problem. I share with undereyetreatmentreviews.com. Its a great site.

Cindylam

TimeWise Plus Regena Firm Correcting Eye Cream.jpg

This is effective. If anyone interested, please contact me. I can teach you the steps to massage your eyes for even better results!

I am using Artistry L/X eye cream. Very effective for me, as my dark eye circles problem has been with me since 10 years ago, when i started to sleep late at night due to work and stress. not only my dark eye circle appears lighter, even the stubborn lines around my eyes disappear! i used for one week regularly and can see significant result. so I strongly recommend this.

JuliaKT

I am using Artistry L/X eye cream. Very effective for me, as my dark eye circles problem has been with me since 10 years ago, when i started to sleep late at night due to work and stress. not only my dark eye circle appears lighter, even the stubborn lines around my eyes disappear! i used for one week regularly and can see significant result. so I strongly recommend this.
Yes, LX cream is very good. But it's expensive for me. So I just use Artistry Essential eye cream which is only 30$.. And can see the result after 2 weeks. :D
So for those, who likes to be thrifty, I recommend Artistry Essential eye cream too...

ayaanu86

Hi beauties,
To use any cosmetic product for an under eye care may not be promising.I believe to use natural resource is a boon in this chemical age.
Aloe Vera's Thick Gel is a modern product of cosmetology which is made on the basis of the natural components and it does not have analogs by the efficiency and safety.Its anti aging agent also helps to prevent wrinkles. With regular application of aloe vera the anti-aging agents tightens and lightens the wrinkle on the face.
It helps to a great extent to remove saagy under eye bags and lightens the dark circles.

Sarah1987

There are lots of cream for Dark circle and eye bags.But which will work out it depends on skin type and the products itself, which protocol it follows for treatments.
I used Revitol cream and I can see the changes now on my face.I'm very happy with this cream.You can read more about at following link.

baobaotan

Hi sexymama,

i know of a website :www.alluneedsg.com which is newly launched. They have very good quality makeup and skin care products which may be suitable for you. my friends tried their makeup as she uses chanel previously and said it is compatible to her chanel products and their ingredients include minerals which is better for ppl who have sensitive skin. of cos it is much more cheaper.

for my image consultant friend, her customers all have positive feedback too and have made many repurchase.

you may want to try one of their product
[h=2]Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Eye Creme[/h]
it helps on dark circle. hope this helps :)

Shanbee

Hi everybody ,
Eye bag problems are really hard to solve.I have friends who have spent so much $$ over the years and still it's there even more obvious as we age. But now, there's hope! Does anybody has any knowledge on Stem Cell Technology? Its not plant stem cells or placenta, it's human stem cells! Go google on it n learn abt the next generation skincare technology. For maintenance with more permanent result, use the serum. For temporary result, which last for 9 hrs, use the magic eye cream. No other product in the market can beat this! Can PM me, I'll share product link .
The first pic, the magic eye cream is applied on his right eye bag. The 2nd pic is already applied on both eye bag. Effect under 2 mins! Like seeing magic happening!
2015-01-23 09.09.21.jpg

Last edited: