Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

Leanne

I've heard bad comments bout her recently leh.

Though had booked appointment with her last week but i din go & do.

aby

I've heard bad comments bout her recently leh.

Though had booked appointment with her last week but i din go & do.
I see.. May i know what's abt the bad comments? Is is similar to what she feedback?

Ya, I do have some fimilar feeling of "they have more business thus the service lag n attitude snobish".. Well, when I was served, the feeling goes away.. I'm a satisfied customer, so to speak.. Many gd comments the 1st day i appear in the new eyeliner n brows.. So happy..

Their business is really gd lo.. I was their last customer n i left at 11pm++..

So u decided not to let them do ur eyebrow etc?? Shall see whether there r other alternatives..

Cheers!

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i hv made a din there before. Appt at 8pm, i called at 8pm to check if i still need to wait for long coz i was at J8
They said a short while 15mins can go over. I went at 8pm, waited till 9pm still in the Q.
I was so fed up, told that gal off, if still so many ppl waiting, she shdn't tell me i only need to wait for awhile for abt 15min !!

Wasted my precious time sitting there & waited like goondu !!!
in the end i spent 2hrs there for a 15mins job !!!
Damn Angry ....they shdn't make ppl waste so much time there. There is problem with the appt schedule !!!

M

^Mami_Jazz^

forgotten to add, Amy still say, 2 hrs u lucky lo some time ppl need to take 3-4hrs !!! :shyxxx::shyxxx:

LoVeS

i hv made a din there before. Appt at 8pm, i called at 8pm to check if i still need to wait for long coz i was at J8
They said a short while 15mins can go over. I went at 8pm, waited till 9pm still in the Q.
I was so fed up, told that gal off, if still so many ppl waiting, she shdn't tell me i only need to wait for awhile for abt 15min !!

Wasted my precious time sitting there & waited like goondu !!!
in the end i spent 2hrs there for a 15mins job !!!
Damn Angry ....they shdn't make ppl waste so much time there. There is problem with the appt schedule !!!
seriously i dun understand why they make customer wait so long when they already haf appt? Dun tell me they dun haf the sense of time n if tats the case for wat appt :err:

aby

I got make myself clear 1st: I'm not siding Salon #1, just sharing my experiences & thoughts..

I had not so nice feeling abt it before the appointment on 2 Oct.. Our appt is 8.30pm.. But due to the same beautician, Betty, we are served one after another.. Amy was fully booked till early next year.. We reached there at 7.30pm.. Checked with the receptionist.. She told me 2 more to go.. So we waited.. My mom's friend went in exactly 8.30pm.. I told ny mom, cannot imagine if we arrive on time 8.30pm ah.. Then my mom went in.. For lip n brow touch up.... Waaa, 1 hr also not done ah.. only when done, i then understand my mom did a new eyeliner embriodery..

I finally understand why the wait.. Reason: Customers sign up new service while doing the current one.. Me too, when saw the beautiful eyeliner enhancement my mom has, I decided for one too.. Amy & team are eager for new business (all business are such ba).. By observation on that day (7.30pm to 11pm++), I also somehow understand why they may quite straight forward with their reply.. Their service is not simple, esp the eyeliner one (so near to our impt vital organ - our EYES!!.. Need full concentration hence cannot handle much impromtu conversation etc..They prefer no disturbance eg, pple going into the room etc.. They have to be 100% dedicated while doing the job.. I can visualise if accidents/mistakes happens, waaa sure disaster one!!

I totally understand why Amy has to reject walk in, without appointment customers.. Imagine if they have acceptted them, waaaa even longer waiting time ah.. Probably they need more staff & some expansion hor..

Ya nobody likes to wait! For example, going for hospital clinic appt.. Such are schedule well before hand.. But waiting time can be at least an hours.. Many had written to the papers to highlight the issues many time yet same thing still happen each day..

Heehee, I am the "lucky" one to wait so long lo.. Who ask me to make appt together with 2 others.. Got to queue after them lo.. But it's ok la, heehee.. I get to see many ladies going in and when they are out, they're smiling and WOW!.. nice, enhanced eyebrows, eyeliner, lips etc.. They are like the model for the salon.. Then those waiting witness the great good change may request additional services when their turns come, thus, longer n longer waiting time lor..

At the end of the day, when I am home, i check myself in the mirror and smile.. I'm a SATISFIED customer.. :tlaugh:My hb, kids, buddies (viki, mae n lisa) n mom love my new look lei.. heehee!

All the above are just my observations n thoughts.. NO OFFENSE!!

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

Ah mei, fm wat u hv written, it proven tat they are not good with their time management. I dun like their way of doing buisness, others hv to sacrifice for their benefits.

How many things can be done in the few hrs of waiting time. I bother to call & check, if need to wait for another hr or two, i can go there later rather than wasting my time doing doing just waiting for my turn. U see the point.

2 hrs can do alot of things at home.

IMO, if u hv good business ethics, u know that there r ppl waiting outside, u shd not intro more services & take other ppl's time for granted.

Mei, while u r very happy with u new look, how about the feeling of the other customer who was waiting 1- 2hrs for her turn ?? (if there was)

I still feel that shd not be the way :shyxxx::shyxxx:

aby

I understand how u feel as I felt that too.. But at a customer who have got appt and their turn's point of view, they would want to get their additional service(s) done (instantly) seeing such gd & beautiful results of others..

Well, if I am Amy, I think I also not sure what I can do.. This customer is with appt but if she requested additional job, shall i serve or ask her to make another appt which will take months? Well, those waiting will feel no gd in their time management and handling which is quite true.. It's really a difficult position n decision.. But i supposed in some cases whereby customers had done all services and follow strictly to their appt (no additonal new svc requested), appt shall be on time..

Their skills are good, I felt, probably not the time (appt) mgmt part.. So we now, as consumer got to weigh: are we willing to wait or we prefer looking for alternative sources? We have the final decision n choice..

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

I understand how u feel as I felt that too.. But at a customer who have got appt and their turn's point of view, they would want to get their additional service(s) done if they see such gd results on the spot of others..

Well, if I am Amy, I think I also not sure what I can do.. This customer is with appt but if she requested additional job, shall i serve or ask her to make another appt which will take months? Well, those waiting will feel no gd in their time management and handling which is quite true.. It's really a difficult position n decision.. But i supposed in some cases whereby customers had done all services and follow strictly to their appt (no additonal new svc requested), appt shall be on time..

Their skills are good, I felt, probably not the time (appt) mgmt part.. So we now, as consumer got to weigh: are we willing to wait or we prefer looking for alternative sources? We have the final decision n choice..
i believe no one will ask for additional services if there isn't any sales talk done by them. U hv experienced that :tlaugh:

For my case, its very simple. When i called to chk at 8pm, they can simply tell me to go later at 9pm or 9.30pm rather then to tell me 15mins waiting time and made me wasted 2 hrs there for nothg.

Except for this point to highlight to those who are keen to try, their skills is not bad.

aby

i believe no one will ask for additional services if there isn't any sales talk done by them. U hv experienced that :tlaugh:

For my case, its very simple. When i called to chk at 8pm, they can simply tell me to go later at 9pm or 9.30pm rather then to tell me 15mins waiting time and made me wasted 2 hrs there for nothg.

Except for this point to highlight to those who are keen to try, their skills is not bad.
For the sales talk.. Well.. Yes I experience the sales talk, but if no witness of gd result seen on my mom or other customers, I won't accept or even bother to go back there to touch up.. Well, possibly some just request on their own as it's really tempting to see others beautifully enhanced ma.. heehee..

Noted abt the pt on long waiting time etc.. Have appt to touch up the eyeliner.. Will feedback to Amy..

Last edited:

aby

Aby, you heard bout it? I went to do the "zhi mei"

3D one.
wow! ya heard abt it but not sure how they do it.. like planting the eyebrows on top of ur original ones? painful? pricing? how long does it take? should be very natural look right?

LoVeS

Ah mei, fm wat u hv written, it proven tat they are not good with their time management. I dun like their way of doing buisness, others hv to sacrifice for their benefits.

How many things can be done in the few hrs of waiting time. I bother to call & check, if need to wait for another hr or two, i can go there later rather than wasting my time doing doing just waiting for my turn. U see the point.

2 hrs can do alot of things at home.

IMO, if u hv good business ethics, u know that there r ppl waiting outside, u shd not intro more services & take other ppl's time for granted.

Mei, while u r very happy with u new look, how about the feeling of the other customer who was waiting 1- 2hrs for her turn ?? (if there was)

I still feel that shd not be the way :shyxxx::shyxxx:
yes i agree on the time managing part. When it come to customer service time management is very important. They should make it a point that if customer wanna add more service they should make sure customer make another appt again instead of using the nxt customer time to wait. Wait 15-30mins still can understand but 1-2hrs i tink it is kinda too much.

mae

This is what we call, if you want to look pretty you need to sacrifice a lot first. If you are impatient and give up easily you will look just like the same or worst by getting pissed of waiting...whahahaha!!!

aby

The eyebrows look more natural. Not just color on it. They look like real hair. :)

Not painful at all.

$480 incl 2 touch up free.

Took around 1.5 hrs. Color is rather dark now. Waiting for it to lighten :D
Weewowee!! A lovely, beautiful young mommy u are.. :red:

Not painful at all!! wow! so gd ah.. Show pix k? :Dancing_wub:

aby

This is what we call, if you want to look pretty you need to sacrifice a lot first. If you are impatient and give up easily you will look just like the same or worst by getting pissed of waiting...whahahaha!!!
Ya lor, darlin!! ^5!!! Heehee.. :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Ya lor, darlin!! ^5!!! Heehee.. :tlaugh:
Actually i dun intend to comment further...looking at this, do u understand wat is Waiting & Wasting time

Ofcoz u need to take up time when u go for any kind services. But in this case, if u knw a customer is doing additonal services tat need more time to finiz say abt an hr, do u thik its betta to inform the next customer that the waiting time is another hr more rather than saying a short while & make the waiting customer wasting time there to wait.

If i were told that it will take an hr for my turn, i will go J8 to shop around rather then sitting there wasting my time, get my point?
i dun mind to wait but not to waste my time doing nothing.

Individual opinion, not against anyone, ah mei pls do not get offended :tlaugh: