Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

Candicez

Wow so many reviews. Thanks for sharing girls. I have tried the best beauty centre before for their eyebrow embroidery. Indeed is one of the reasonable beauty salon

Vickybaby

Yes I’m also the best Beauty centre customer. So coincidence to see so many ladies here. Thanks for sharing!! Do update here if they have any promotion ya? In case I missed out haha

Faith Baby

Hi girls, I’ve done my eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty center. they are really skillful and patience. I have many enquires as this was my first attempt and they are really nice towards me.

Carol Chee

Now The Best Best Centre got promotion for NDP Tbbc eyebrow embroidery touch up now promotion prices just show your likes & share at their Facebook or Instagram to enjoy this promotion!

jenxuankoh

Having the hassle of drawing your eye brow every single morning? The Best Beauty Centre will do the trick for you. They will advise you the type of brows for you, they will draw a sample to your expectation, before they proceed. And the best part is ... it’s painless! I been to so many salon before, so far this is the best and I am so loving the After effect .. I don’t even look like a clown after she do the brows for me. It’s so natural and nice. I can’t find any flaws for The Best Beauty Centre so far, only thing is your brow will peel, but still even if it’s peels, it doesn’t effect your daily look, so I will definitely recommend you guys to go over and get your brows done before Chinese New Year! I am happy that I save at least 15 min of my Time every single morning. Oh ya they have eyes lashes extension too! Even Facial! They are having a 50 percent off for the brows i done.

Attachments

Faith Baby

We can save some time off drawing in your eyebrows in your morning routine. Now Eyebrow Embroidery and Shaping with Touch-Up for 1 Person (1 Session) only S$68.00. Neaten up your brows and get a shape that
complements your facial structure with an eyebrow embroidery! Skilled technicians use specially-formulated pigments for natural-
looking brows, while touch-up session ensures
a longer-lasting result. To sweeten up the deal,
The Best Beauty Centre's embroidery package
also includes a complimentary 45-minute hi-
radio V lifting facial treatment.

GSS sales! Only $68 for Eyebrow Embroidery or touch up!

Faith Baby

We can save some time off drawing in your eyebrows in your morning routine. Now Eyebrow Embroidery and Shaping with Touch-Up for 1 Person (1 Session) only S$68.00. Neaten up your brows and get a shape that
complements your facial structure with an eyebrow embroidery! Skilled technicians use specially-formulated pigments for natural-
looking brows, while touch-up session ensures
a longer-lasting result. To sweeten up the deal,
The Best Beauty Centre's embroidery package
also includes a complimentary 45-minute hi-
radio V lifting facial treatment.

Sales! Only $68 for Eyebrow Embroidery or touch up!

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

They are now offering 2D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$88 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 1x Free Bojin Detox Facial (1hour) or 10x Free Eyebrow Trimming. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only! Chinese New Year Promotion not to miss!!

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

Creativefirl

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

We are now offering 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 3 Months Free Eyebrow Trimming. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only!

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

Creativefirl

Due to Circuit Breaker in Singapore THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE are now offering EYELASH EXTENSION First Trial @ $48! ◡̈ (100 strands). Sign up now! From 02 June 2020 to 30 June 2020 and 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 3 Months Free Eyebrow touch up. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only!

Please check it out or call 67321160 or 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

jenxuankoh

Faster book! Now got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery at The Best Beauty Centre for 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

They are Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE and more 20 years anniversary!!

✅Eyelash Lifting Perming

✅Partial Hair Removal Opt

✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit

✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment

✅Eyebrow Trimming

jenxuankoh

Now everyone wearing face mask and eyebrows is so important. Now got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery at THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

Ktk

A scientific study has recently reveled that eyebrows are the most important feature you have. Practically, our eyebrows serve to protect dirt and sweat from getting into our eyes. Beauty wise, eyebrows are the defining feature which frame our face. THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE currently they got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183