Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

maggiegoh

I have an unpleasant experience at The Best Beauty Centre last Sunday, I actually asking for Second generation eyebrow embroidery cost $88 with one free touch up.

After I went in the shop, I was force to sign up for another type of eyebrow package at $[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]80. They keep trying to persuade me with different method.

Firstly, the one who is going to do the eyebrow embroidery for me keep saying that the second generation not nice, now no more people doing it, even old aunty also doing third generation eyebrow embroidery, she said the second generation need to do at least two time, but this third generation only need to do once only, they keep repeating the same words after I rejected so many times. Then they said they can free one facial wash cost $208 for me if I do 3rd eyebrow embroidery. I keep saying that I dun wan.

I even try to pay first, but they refuse to take the money. I regret I didn't walk out of the shop that time.

Then she said she go and take some picture for me to see the difference. After about ten mins time, she come back again with her phone, showing me the photo of #rd generation eyebrow embroidery she had done before, I still keep refusing to sign up the package.

Then she take a paper, draw for me, repeated the same words again. I keep shaking my head.

When she going to start doing it for me, She said she will do[FONT=&quot] a[/FONT] few line for me to see, you know what? She actually doing third generation eyebrow embroidery straight forward for the whole eyebrow, by the time she ask me to see, the numb is over, I scared it will be very painful because she is going to redo everything if I refuse to sign the package. After I agree to sign the package,
she start doing some retouching and continue doing another side, then she told me because of my skin is very oily, the color wouldn't stay long, I NEED TO DO ONE MORE TIME COST $200. I cannot refuse anymore because I had already done one side, See...they are cheating me step by step. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
This eyebrow embroidery is basically need to do twice for everybody, they said normally people do once only, I have to do twice because of my face is oily. [FONT=&quot]They also told me that they are doing the $880 package for me personally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actually all of the branches are having the same promotion, $580 with one free touch up, they told me $380 first, after I done another side, they said I must redo I more time, the touch up fees is $200, so total r $580. And they never mention about the scar cream cost $38, It’s hidden cost, and saying that they giving me one Water Bank Treatment cost $208 with is not in their website. I already collected all the evident, may report to police because they are considering cheating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They told me they are doing eyebrow transplant for me, that’s why it cost more, actually they only provide [/FONT][FONT=&quot]eyebrow embroidery[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. eyebrow transplant is a surgery.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

sharon27

I went mine at the prestige@pacific plaza lvl 3 tho. Is slightly more expensive but I find it really good. Service is good also.

sharon27

I tried the eyebrow embroidery at The Prestige, good experience there and took less than an hour. Look for Irene Teo, she will make sure the eyebrow suits your face shape etc and let you choose from 2 designs before starting.

Suzanna

The past two years of staying home have been disastrous to my eyebrows. They’ve been an unkempt mess for the longest time because I don’t even have the time to shape them with my tweezers. I know very little about eyebrow embroidery and read many good reviews from The Best Beauty Centreabout their eyebrow embroidery experience and here, so when I walked in to experience eyebrow embroidery for myself! Absolutely fantastic result.

Magicmike

Who say men cannot do grooming service? I accompany my wife and did eyebrow embroidery with her at TBBC and I look great! Men, it’s time to groom yourself and look good!

Coral

If our eyes are the windows to our soul, then our eyebrows must be the frame. People have been OBSESSED with eyebrows for the longest time; haven't you noticed the amount of talk garnered in recent years? It’s time for eyebrow embroidery and I had given my trust to The Best Beauty Centre. 1 sentence, no regret.

Siewkongtan

No worrying about drawing unbalanced brows, and no rubbing off when you sweat it out in dance/hot yoga class or when you go swimming! Your brows are going to stay right there. Yay! Thank you new technology and The Best Beauty Centre for providing me the wonderful service.

Prettylady

I like my eyebrow embroidery in light brown colour. Cause it matches with my hair. I visited the best beauty centre and the beautician actually choose a nice design and color that suits my face shape so that I look better. Very professional. I like it.

majishan

The Best Beauty Centre is the pioneer when it comes to eyebrow embroidery and I have good faith in them. I strongly recommend this salon to you! Oh, by the way they have 7 branches for the convenience of customers like us.

Hermas

Yes me! I did my eyebrow embroidery around 2 years ago. I always go back to The Best Beauty Centre at Tampines because they know what I want. Highly recommend to all the ladies out there.

I am also the best beauty Centre customer! I can vouch for their good service. My favourite salon when it comes to beauty care. Be it eyebrow, eyeliner or even lips embroidery, they will always be my first and only choice.

PennyKee

I'm also thinking of doing it. Just that i'm afraid of pain. DOes it really hurt . I would really appreciate if someone can knock me out while i'm doing this. haha

Mariayong

I enjoyed and did my eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty centre. They are so good!! Cheap and amazing skill set.

Cindy Chong

I was so afraid for pain and the shape of the brows. So afraid that it wouldn’t look natural on me. Luckily the staff is very patience and understand. Recommend sally from TPY the best beauty center!

Gengen

Hi Cindy, my biggest concern for eyebrow embroidery is also the pain factor. Luckily the best beauty centre numbing cream and skill is good! I hardly feel anything. Thanks for being so patience and tolerate all my worrying haha.

Gengen

Hello everyone! Just want to share my amazing experience with the best beauty centre. They are so understanding and patience in explaining how is the whole process for eyebrow embroidery. Moreover the price is really reasonable and I have very balance and natural eyebrow now :) so happy!