Eyebrow Embriodery

rainn_77

Mine is xiu mei. Embriodery. She got zhimei?
Ooo... i just called to reconfirm, they dun have zhimei but they only do xiumei.

I think the price really drops bah... Hm, really have to wait for 6mths later for the appt. So excited!!!!

May i know how long will it last? Need to go back to touch up?

autumn82

Ooo... i just called to reconfirm, they dun have zhimei but they only do xiumei.

I think the price really drops bah... Hm, really have to wait for 6mths later for the appt. So excited!!!!

May i know how long will it last? Need to go back to touch up?
Yes, have to wait unless u choose others to do for u.. Heh. Which I rather not risk for the 1st time considering Amy the Pro there. Subsequent touch up by others is fine. :)

I did the touch up like annually.. LOL. But it depends on individual skin condition.

CanCanMum

LOLS beri funny

for a moment i tot u all talking about SOMEONE's name

ZhiMei and XiuMei

i tot its sisters lols

din noe its a form of eyebrow emb technique

*dun lauf*:shyxxx:

rainn_77

Yes, have to wait unless u choose others to do for u.. Heh. Which I rather not risk for the 1st time considering Amy the Pro there. Subsequent touch up by others is fine. :)

I did the touch up like annually.. LOL. But it depends on individual skin condition.
Autumn, i totally agree with you! :eek:

Good things usually need to wait a long long time!

Okie, will take your advise and wait for my oct appt bah..

BTW, how long is the whole process? Is it very painful after they have finish the anastheic?

rainn_77

LOLS beri funny

for a moment i tot u all talking about SOMEONE's name

ZhiMei and XiuMei

i tot its sisters lols

din noe its a form of eyebrow emb technique

*dun lauf*:shyxxx:
It's okie Can Can Mum, we are all here to share!
Learn alot of things from experienced mummies here! Hee!

i did mine @ Salon 1 too with Amy and subsequent touchup by the others.

Autumn, when u did yours? I did mine about 5yrs back, about $130.

Depending on skin condition, don't have to touch up yearly...mine so far only touch up once :Dancing_wub:...her skills are really quite good and she will also tell

you what kind of brows suit your face...

autumn82

i did mine @ Salon 1 too with Amy and subsequent touchup by the others.

Autumn, when u did yours? I did mine about 5yrs back, about $130.

Depending on skin condition, don't have to touch up yearly...mine so far only touch up once :Dancing_wub:...her skills are really quite good and she will also tell

you what kind of brows suit your face...
I dink I did mine ard 3yrs+ bk cost me $300 wor.. LOL. Prob that was her PEAK.. :p

Ya, I gonna book her again.. Wanna do b4 CNY, now can start le.. LOL.

elaine01

how to maintain huh? i m a v "hairy" person. hair grows v v fast. tot of buying hair off instant eyebrow shaper le......but local dun hv.....:embarrassed:

elaine01

i saw that in Sasa but not confident of using so didnt get in the end. i think hair off instant eybrow shaper is not available locally. it's like those strips that you paste above & below your eyebrow to remove the excess hair? i thinkit may be easier for a facial/skincare idiot like me.......i HATE to use the thing to PLUCK!

jasobias

Hey hey, just sharing here... i did mine at D'Esthetiques, paid the promotion price $150 + 1 free touch up + a spa facial ( the usual price is $199 ), think is quite reasonable to me , anyway it looks nice on me too :shyxxx: can call & check out more if anyone like to try. Tel: 63419835.
hey
where r they located?my mum needs her eyebrows done..thanks!

sharonyi66

jasobias mummy,

i had mine done at: Blk 513, #02-518, Bishan Street 13 Tel: 6258 3822.
$150, and free 1 time touchup within 6 mths. Thereafter, $30 for every yearly touchup.

Beautician is Amy and her appointment is always full so you will need to book few months in advance. I booked my appt for next year chinese new year in august!!

autumn82

jasobias mummy,

i had mine done at: Blk 513, #02-518, Bishan Street 13 Tel: 6258 3822.
$150, and free 1 time touchup within 6 mths. Thereafter, $30 for every yearly touchup.

Beautician is Amy and her appointment is always full so you will need to book few months in advance. I booked my appt for next year chinese new year in august!!
She's good! I used her too.. :p