Eyebrow embroidery recommendations?

majishan

Hi! I'm thinking of doing eyebrow embroidery, but I'm afraid that it will hurt.... Can anyone advise me about the procedures and whether it is painful? I'm afraid of pain... ;p

nagaremono

Need a recommendation for eyebrow embroidery? Let the staff do the talking. Go for a free consultation at The Best Beauty Centre and let them explain to you in detail. There are different styles, depending on your needs. I’ve done my eyebrow embroidery there. Its painless!

Vailey

Numbing cream will be your best friend then! Most beauty salon will help you apply some numbing cream but i find those pretty useless. I still feel the pain when the machine is moving around my brows.. Pain level: 4/10?

Magicmike

One plus point of The Best Beauty Centre is they are so generous on their aesthetic cream! I am quite terrify before the procedure because I have heard so much, so many reviews & even my mum who did eyeliner embroidery before said that the pain is very excruciating! But to be truthfully honest, I FELT NOTHING.

Siewkongtan

I must say that Eyebrow Embroidery is the best beauty invention ever and it's definitely worth the investment.
The Best Beauty Centre of course have the more natural, painless, eyebrow embroidery process. It is great for girls who do not have eyebrows and want a no-fuss way to beautiful-looking brows. Imagine not having to bother about your brows as you do your makeup!

Starleam

Agreed! It is really the best investment for ladies. I myself always visit the best beauty centre for their eyebrow embroidery.

Starleam

I would love to recommend my favourite beauty salon which is... the best beauty centre! They are awesome. Visit them to experience what I have.

Sam01

Hi, I'm new here. So happened I am also the best beauty customer!! They are my fav beauty salon.

Bananapie

Sure good stuff are definitely worth the share. For me I visit the best beauty centre for my eyebrow embroidery and never regretted it since I stepped in. For girls out there who have yet to try, eyebrow embroidery is the life saviour even if u have eyebrow. Because I feel really brighten up and prettier after doing it.

Lanelance

My pain tolerance is always very low that's why I'm extremely picky when it comes to a good beauty salon. I'm proud of my choice and really happy that I've done it. Thank you The Best Beauty Centre.

Tofugirl

Hi lance,

I’m also one of the best beauty centre customer! Which outlet did u went? I always visit the one at tpy! Love their service. I also followed their Instagram page for 3 months free eyebrow trimming. Did u?

Feliciahong

Hi, seems like everyone praising best beauty, shld be very good. Can try but any old members comment cos all new member input so not sure is it genuine.

Gengen

My recommendation will clearly be the best beauty centre for their embroidery services. Moreover they have quite a number of different outlets! I can go to whichever that is convenience for me. West, east and central!

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY GNTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.
Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

Creativefirl

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

The Best Beauty Centre have a range of basic skin care products to help you maintain good skin complexion.

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

ONLY S$99! Purchase now will get the 4 in 1 (Usual Price S$990). THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE:
1) 24K Lifting Roller (Usual Price: $288)

2) 10x Sessions OPT Armpit / Eyebrow Trimming (Usual Price: $380)

3) 10x Sessions of
• 5 Times Eyebrow Trimming Card
• 1 Time Body Moxibustion (partial only)
• 1 Time Eyelash Perming
• 1 Time MONO Eye Treatment
• 1 Time MONO Neck Treatment
• 1 Time V Lift Face Treatment

4) Anti-Virus Coating Spray which 1 spray lasts up to 1 to 2 months

(Usual Price S$990)
*Promotion valid while stocks last!

PM them your Name / Address / Contact Number for delivery to your doorstep and payment via PayNow.

Call them for more information. Or call your nearest outlet for enquiry and booking.

Available at all branches. For appointment or your nearest branch:
01-12 TPY BUS INTERCHANGE
Tel: 63528812
FAR EAST PLAZA 04-43
Tel: 67321160
NORTHPOINT B1-158
Tel: 68869515
EAST POINT MALL
02-28/29/30
Tel: 65883761