Eyebrow embroidery

Goldenbaby

Drawing eyebrow can be a hassle sometimes, especially for those with lesser hair on eyebrow. It is also hard to draw a very natural looking eyebrow with nice shape that fits your facial features. Therefore, you should consider the popular beauty treatment recently - Eyebrow Embroidery from The Best Beauty Centre.

Iloveocean

Have you tried drawing your eyebrows? Nice looking eyebrows make you prettier because they actually enhance your facial features! Well-shaped and fuller eyebrows are an important facial feature that instantly beautifies any women. For me, I visit The Best Beauty Centre for their eyebrow embroidery service :)

Queenbabe

Dear Valued Customer,

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit The Best Beauty Centre. Second, we will take appropriate action on it. Finally, the next time you visit our store, please ask for Sally or Sharon #04-35 (HDB HUB) S310500 TEL: 6352 8101. I will personally handle your issue and provide you with the service you should expect at The Best Beauty Centre.

Thank you for feedback. Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

The Best Beauty Centre
if i am not satisfied with my eyebrow, can i redo it for free? I pay $480+ :(

Keepcalm

Just done my eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty centre. What a wonderful experience for my new year! Have a fabulous 2016 girls!

Teochewgirl

I don't like the my eyebrow colour to be too dark. And the previous salon I went, the result was horrible. It was so black and thick. I then google and tried new salon. The best beauty centre. They are very experience and my eyebrow colour was very natural. I will not try anymore new salon as I really like the best Beauty Centre. Favourite beauty salon now.

Sam01

I have done my eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty center too. They are awesome! I love my eyebrows after the embroidery as it looked really natural and it's painless. Good numbing cream and skill!

Sam01

Can't wait to share the powerness of eyebrow embroidery. I always thought that having thick eyebrow do not need to do embroidery until I stepped into the best beauty centre. They did explained I me and show me how will I look like after embroidery. Say goodbye to eyebrow pencil!

Bananapie

Thanks Sam for sharing your wondering experiences with The Best Beauty Centre. I'm also one of their supportive client. Which branch did you visit? I always visit the one at tpy! Hahas

Lanelance

My experiences with the best beauty centre is very positive. Not only they are patience and understanding, the skills are superb. I used to worry a lot and have no confidence in my appearance due to little brows. Now, I can confidently say that my eyebrow is natural and I look prettier.

Tofugirl

I don’t face such issue. The best beauty centre is really nice to me. They have the best staff in Singapore! Polite, friendly and amazing skills! I even shared on my Facebook page to stand a chance of winning $680 eVouchers!

Gengen

I didn’t face all these issue. The best beauty centre staffs were really nice to me. Explained all the different packages and what is the most suitable design for me. I don’t feel that they are hard selling as I went back home to do some research before I signed the package with them after that.