Eyebrow threading

oblong

Hi mummies,

does anyone prefer this mode of eyebrow shaping? Or do you prefer the tweezing / shaving mode? Where do you do it? Which one lasts more?

oblong

do u tweeze urself / do it in the salon or cosmetics counter? i used to get it shaped at shu uemura's counter. but find it a waste as i do not know how to maintain it... :p

pchosg

I prefer threading as last longer n cleaner n my fr brought me to those indian shops at little india n they did a good job for me. just inconvenient as i dont stay near that area. cheap too

CDL

Thanks Summeradeline for the info. I suspect though that they tweezer/shave rather than use a thread. I like the sharp definition that threading gives.

I did find a shop in the East that does threading. Ayurvedic Life & Beauty - 64407417. They are at Katong Shopping Centre. Have not tried them yet though.

Triquetra

I prefer eyebrow threading, likewise I feel that it gives a sharper definition.
I have been going to the one at Clementi Central.
It's an extremely small shop between OCBC and the market.
They charge $5 for the service :)

chirkowatson

Alpha Male
Well i prefer threading. Its very nice and remains for last longer. The shape forms by it is amazing. Actually threading stretches out the hair from its origin. I have a India friend in my hostel she do it to me.

I prefer tweezing. I think it gives my eyebrow longer great look. My eyebrows only got shaved when Im in a parlor and I need to make some quick eyebrow shaving. I haven't tried threading yet. I found a good eyebrow tips and I found it very helpful.