EyeLash curler

Agnes Josephine

As above. Be it manual or batt-operated...

Which brand of eyelash curler you're currently using? Is it good?

I'm using Shu Umura (sorry if I spelt wrongly) & think so far it's the best. What about yours?

TIA :tsmile:

cendrine

got my shiseido eyelash curler from SASA...and cheaper also..$16
think the best curler will be heated type..more lasting i heard..

Agnes Josephine

got my shiseido eyelash curler from SASA...and cheaper also..$16
think the best curler will be heated type..more lasting i heard..

is it? curl once & will last whole day? cuz I used to apply mascara but my eyelash doesn't seems to be curled... meaning I have to curl it everytime I visit the washroom... :embarrassed:

CynCyn

I'm using Shu Umera & SANA Curler .

SANA Curler is highly recommended in 女人我最大.
It's available in SASA @ $13 only .

Both Shu Umera & SANA Curler are specially designed for Asian eyes .

Comparing both , I prefer SANA Curler as it works wonders . I can crimp my lashes nicely . Especially those inner lash when I have difficulty crimping it when I'm using Shu's .
Just crimp 3 times only curl liao & lasts the whole day .

I've recommended the same curler to some mummies from Idobaby and they went to buy it and love it too . :001_302:

CynCyn

Eyelash curler with heat definitely can lasts but with everyday usage . Sooner or later the eyelash gonna go botak . :001_302::001_302::001_302:

CynCyn

eh...how to xplain? It like placing ur eyelash on tis thing then u press to clamp it to curl lor
What's that thing ? Eyelash curler ?
I didn't know got another way to do it .

Can some one explain to me ? :001_302:

Agnes Josephine

I'm using Shu Umera & SANA Curler .

SANA Curler is highly recommended in 女人我最大.
It's available in SASA @ $13 only .

Both Shu Umera & SANA Curler are specially designed for Asian eyes .

Comparing both , I prefer SANA Curler as it works wonders . I can crimp my lashes nicely . Especially those inner lash when I have difficulty crimping it when I'm using Shu's .
Just crimp 3 times only curl liao & lasts the whole day .

I've recommended the same curler to some mummies from Idobaby and they went to buy it and love it too . :001_302:
oic... hmm... it's @ least cheaper than Shu... might get one & try out..

thanks Cyn..

CynCyn

oic... hmm... it's @ least cheaper than Shu... might get one & try out..

thanks Cyn..
Yr welcome . I'm sure u will love it . Whatever curler I use b4 i hv problems crimping those inner lash . But SANA Curler does the best job . I read from another beauty forum that SASA always runs out of stock like left 2 or 3 on the shelf nia . Cos alot of ppl buying it .

Agnes Josephine

Yr welcome . I'm sure u will love it . Whatever curler I use b4 i hv problems crimping those inner lash . But SANA Curler does the best job . I read from another beauty forum that SASA always runs out of stock like left 2 or 3 on the shelf nia . Cos alot of ppl buying it .

that means I have to grab one soon... :wong29:

Carol

Using Shu uemura too . But find that dun really curl all the lashes too well .

Last edited: