Eyelash extension

vivienne

hi mummies , i've noticed that this thread is dying ... so long since anyone posted here .. hope this thread will revive again ... anyway , i just want to rave about my eyelashes ... i went to do my free eyelash extension at angelxin beauty and I am perfectly happy with the results!! the reason why its free is because I did $150 worth of hair extensions .. its still their ongoing promotion right now , so mummies , go try it!!! It lasted for 1 month as promised& looks so natural! I recommend minmin from city plaza :Dancing_wub:... If you mummies are keen can call 98773886 for appointment!
I am not keen on hair extensions... what are the normal rates if I willing to pay?

iceicebaby

I am not keen on hair extensions... what are the normal rates if I willing to pay?
oh sorry i forgotten to state ... theres $30 and $50 and $60.

$30 is only a type, cnt choose. $50 can choose length and volume. you can customise ... $60 is the strand by strand one.

wenz

did eyelash extension a few times... mostly is when on chinese new year, going for holiday or i have functions to attend... can save the hassle of applying mascara...

it usually last between 2weeks to 1month depends on how well and carefull you maintain it... no need to put on any eye makeup at all... just need to put some powder and draw your eyebrow and can go out ... but when you need to remove it, better to go back to the salon and let them wash the lash off for you.. if not if you try to remove yourself, you will end up removing all your real lashes as well... remove of lash i think is around $10...

my eyelash extension price varies from $50-$80 depends on what kind of lash you wanna put... i tried babie doll lash and natural lash before... prefer babie doll lash more... think still have beautiful lash, princess lash etc.. cannot rem ... hehe...

kbfgrace

did eyelash extension a few times... mostly is when on chinese new year, going for holiday or i have functions to attend... can save the hassle of applying mascara...

it usually last between 2weeks to 1month depends on how well and carefull you maintain it... no need to put on any eye makeup at all... just need to put some powder and draw your eyebrow and can go out ... but when you need to remove it, better to go back to the salon and let them wash the lash off for you.. if not if you try to remove yourself, you will end up removing all your real lashes as well... remove of lash i think is around $10...

my eyelash extension price varies from $50-$80 depends on what kind of lash you wanna put... i tried babie doll lash and natural lash before... prefer babie doll lash more... think still have beautiful lash, princess lash etc.. cannot rem ... hehe...
is it suitable for contact lens wearer?
heard its not easy to maintain, cant wash the face with water & things lydat?

wenz

am not sure abt contact lens wearer cos i nv wear lens...
yes not easy to maintain for 1st timer...
can wash face...

wat i did was i use sponge to wash face, i remove my makeup with remover den i tap my face with water and lather the cleanser on my face den i use facial sponge to cleanse off the cleanser, just like how they did it in facial salon...den i will use cotton bud to clean the eye area with lashes... cos dust and dirt will gather there... this allow my lash to last at least 1 month...
when i bathe and wash my hair, i will avoid wetting my face...

I did once b4, really love the fake lashes and it lasted me for a mth... no need to draw eyeliner, no need mascara...

Mayb just put eye shadow if got function...

But when i remove it the last time, i went back to the salon to remove, my real lashes came off too... so sad...

iceicebaby

yes , you can put on contact lense ... you can still wash your face with water... the first day you put on you will feel uncomfortable& need a towel to wipe your eyes, but subsequently, you will feel nothing.. must avoid oil-based make-up remover as well... other than that, its actually quite convenient. i just love it when I need not put on mascara , &still look presentable without make up!!:001_302:

chelle

i was addicted to eyelash extension for 1 and a half yr!
Feel so naked w/o it.
Only managed to stop it when i got preggy and my eyes become very red after each extension!
Mine is done at a beauty salon at bishan, they offered 1st trial, 6 mths & 1 yr package.

Corinna

I heard that eye lashes extension will spoil our natural lashes, is that true? Anyone tried the Niu Er Lash Conditioning Serum before? I saw a few reviews on the website that it is quite good. Saw it on mylovelyskin.blogspot.com and thinking of buying le.

quisha

I am a professional lash stylist. I have been certified in eyelash extensions since June 2006. I am self employed and currently based at home. I have worked in both spas and salons worldwide therefore gaining a wealth of experience in my trade.

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']To find out more about eyelash extensions services at Lushes ministry [FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'], Contact me or you can check out this link http://pics.livejournal.com/lushesministry/pic/00007d0y/ and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to being your lash stylist in [/FONT]Lushes ministry [/FONT]

Contact or SMS me at 81883181 for appointment.

ayaanu86

Hi there,
Instead of fake eye lashes which you will have to wear and remove it .try some of my ips for growing long and tick eye lashes

Take a supplement of vitamin B called Biotin on a regular basis. This is usually a supplement that is used to strengthen your nails and the hair on your head, but it has been effective in the strengthening of eyelashes, too. Biotin can be found at your local health supply store and is relatively cheap.

Avoid rubbing your eyes when you are tired. Rubbing your eyes can weaken your eyelashes, causing them to become loose and sometimes even fall out. Try rubbing the area above or below your eyes instead.

Use a good quality mascara. Do not skimp on the quality of your mascara, this could lead to weak brittle eyelashes. Cheaper mascara can make your eyelashes, which could cause them to fall out more easily and weaken them.

Using a cotton ball apply a thin layer of olive oil to your lashes before bed. The olive oil will moisturize your lashes while you sleep, and will strengthen them over time.

Apply a coat of Vaseline to your eyelashes before bed each night using your finger. This is an alternative to the olive oil trick above, and can be just as effective. The Vaseline will moisturize and protect your lashes while you sleep, and help to make them stronger.

Close your eyes and extend the application of your facial moisturizer to your eyelashes. A thin layer of moisturizer applied before your mascara can keep lashes supple, even after makeup is applied.

Mary245

Eyelash Enhancer - https://sg.iherb.com I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.

Last edited:

sharon27

I recommend going to Bio Beauty @ toa payoh there. It was Jacquelyn who did it for me. she very skill and patient. maybe can try request for her. it is definitely quite expensive but then i think is really worth it. cause for one month i do not need to put on mascara or eyeliner. save me a lot of trouble before going to work.

your real lashes will tend to fall out cause it was too weak due to the glue. but they got sell a lash serum that is 38$ that help strengthen them. you can also buy for normal use. it help my lash to grow out faster and much stronger.

azuregal

Eyelash extensions definitely saves a lot of make up time. Every morning it is just sunblock and lip sticks and out I go!

I recommend that this Lash by lash Human Hair Eyelash Extension by Korean Technique is worth a try as it does not cost your own eyelashes to weaken or break.

Human Hair eyelash extension is super light, soft, comfortable to wear and last longer. They uses medical grade glue from Korea so even people with sensitive eyes can do eyelash extensions...

Check out blog review link: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/jessieti...ur-own-lashes/

The website www.beautyrecipe.com.sg has many photos in their gallery of some of their works too.

Would like to share with you this current photo....

The amount of eyelashes I had now is the same with 2 years ago even after years of doing non-stop single lash by lash eyelash extensions with Human Hair every month at Beauty Recipe

Not all eyelash extensions will weaken and cause your eyelashes to drop. Especially the Human hair type... it is so soft and comfortable to wear. Technique used is very important too for healthy eyelash growth after extensions. So do choose a reputable eyelash extension salon that uses the right materials and right technique.

IMG_4658.jpg