Eyelash extension

qtipie

I love eyelash extensions! They make me look so pretty even at home while taking care of my baby, especially when visitors suddenly come over, won't look so hobo :tlaugh: Also no time to apply falsies since so busy. Think about the pros (looking pretty) over cons (difficult to cleanse face) and it will all be worth it! I go to Irene Teo at The Prestige and she does a great job :Dancing_wub:

Tristar

My friend did it. It looked so nice and real. Now her eyes like sunflower like that! Will do it for this year CNY! Be the talk of the family.

Mariayong

what I like about The Best Beauty Centre was the end result of the embroidery is natural-looking. There are a lot of positive reviews on its Facebook page about their beauty enhancement services including eyebrow embroidery and eyeliner tattoo.

Last edited:

GeraldineAng

I was shopping at Far East plaza and happened to passby The Best Beauty Centre. They recommend me to do eyebrow embroidery instead of drawing my brows daily. I was worried that the result might not be natural but surprisingly, after a week my brows lighten by a bit and it look really natural!

majishan

I did my eyelash perming at the best beauty centre. Not only that, they do recommend me to try out their eyebrow embroidery as I got really little and thin eyebrow. The result is amazing. I'm totally in love with how I look without makeup now. Thank you the best beauty centre.

Lisa Ng 7878

Hi babes, you can go to Casa Bella Punggol Lash & Brows.
This was my first time getting eyelash extensions, and it won’t be my last! Belle was professional, informative, and made the experience very relaxing.
I love my lashes! I no longer have to wear mascara or really any eye makeup for that matter.
They are comfortable; I forget I even have them until I get complimented on my eyelashes.
It is home based and located at 310B Punggol Walk Singapore 822310.
You can try contacting Belle at 94300141

Michelletanchua

Hi babes, so haggard with my looks that one day i decided to try eye lash extentions! Didnt regret it....makes me more confident now ;-) It was recommended by a friend...a home based beautician in toa payoh. U can follow her instagarm : asiatique.beaute or contact 96942615
Great price and service.