Eyelash Extensions?

baobaotan

Hi,

i know of a website named: www.alluneedsg.com who have very good cosmetic products name motives. My friends who have tried it said that it is compatible to her chanel makeup and the quality is infact better for skin and the price is cheaper too. You may want to check it out.

i only bght a lipshine combined orders with my colleagues. i like it very much myself. :)

sharon27

Got my eyelash extensions at The Prestige, the service there is really good and I choose the Korean Mink extension, very popular right now and super natural looking :shyxxx:
Might be going again soon for touch up, anyone wants to come with me?

Teochewgirl

I can never live my life without eyelash extension to be honest. I had my first time done with the best beauty centre last year and I'm totally fallen in love with it. Can you imagine the life without spending time to do mascara and eyeliner? That not just save a lot of my time in the morning and I look natural beauty. I can never apply mascara to get such perfect result. all thanks to the best beauty centre eyelashes extension. I got to do it every month without fail.

lilishi

Hi mummies, I'm a trained eyelash extension technician and a beauty waxing therapist. Currently running my home based salon at Punggol. 1st time customer are entitled to 1st time trial price.
I do house call too. For mummies who would like to look pretty with dazzling eyes during your baby shower. And mummy who can't step out of the house. Look no further!

Feel free to pm me for more details. You can WhatsApp me at 82205358.

Melisalee

Anyone tried before eyelash extensions?? Is it good? Any recommendations?? :err:
Rather than applying those lash grow which I find them too slow.. I’ll recommend either eyelash perming or eyelash extension. Fastest way to look pretty. You can try the best beauty centre. They are pretty awesome. I did other services such as eyebrow embroidery with them too. The Best Beauty Centre has been around in Singapore for many years, it is a trusted and experienced beauty salon for beauty enhancement services.

Now they got promotions on Natural 3D BB eyelashes extension with inclusive one time touch up by 30th March 2019.

Faith Baby

We can save some time off curling your eyelashes or drawing in your eyebrows in your morning routine when you opt for an eyelash extension and eyebrow shaping session. Enthusiastic beauticians are ready to shape your eyebrows to match your face shape paired with longer eyelashes that gives an illusion of bigger eyes. Now the The Best Centre got package includes one touch-up session to ensure longer lasting but need to redeem from today until 06 June 2019 at
https://myfave.com/share/TkVwDR7vrxQrDvRbMqU9

Faith Baby

Rather than applying those lash grow which I find them too slow.. I’ll recommend either eyelash perming or eyelash extension. Fastest way to look pretty. You can try the best beauty centre. They are pretty awesome. I did other services such as eyebrow embroidery with them too. The Best Beauty Centre has been around in Singapore for many years, it is a trusted and experienced beauty salon for beauty enhancement services.

Now they got promotions on Natural 3D BB eyelashes extension with inclusive one time touch up by 30th March 2019.
We can save some time off curling your eyelashes or drawing in your eyebrows in your morning routine when you opt for an eyelash extension and eyebrow shaping session. Enthusiastic beauticians are ready to shape your eyebrows to match your face shape paired with longer eyelashes that gives an illusion of bigger eyes. Now the The Best Beauty Centre got package includes one touch-up session to ensure longer lasting but need to redeem from today for TBBC 3D Lash by lash single layer eyelasher Gss promotion!
Only $29.90 (up $68)! Hurry this promotion till 31th July 2019).