Eyeliner Embriodery

aby

Heehee went Salon #1 for touch up of eyebrow embriodery with my mom just.. Then I was puzzled why it takes so long.. As she touched up for eyebrows and lips..

Then wow! I saw her eyeliner!!

Then my turn to touch up my brows.. The beautician, Betty was so swift in her "sales talk", I was persuaded by her to have my eyeliner embriodred!!! Waaaaa.. it's rather painful and eyes puffy after the session!

Now home, both hb n self happy with the result..

No pain, no gain.. "ai sui, my mia" ah!! heehee... :tlaugh:

aby

$120.. 1st touch up in 6 weeks time.. And within 6 months is foc.. Waaa with the pain, if it's nicely done, I won't go back for touch up ma.. Heehee..

Now still puffy (normal) ah... :elvis: Need to use some cotton pad soaked in cold water to help bring down the puffiness..

M

^Mami_Jazz^

she also ask me to do on eyelids when i went few mths ago. I die die dun want :nah: she beri unprofesional de, face turned black immediately !!!

aby

she also ask me to do on eyelids when i went few mths ago. I die die dun want :nah: she beri unprofesional de, face turned black immediately !!!
Isit? Betty or Amy? Heehee.. Me din reply her thus can't see her black face and also they wear mask thus cannot see well too..

sweety

Hi aby,

I did my eyelashes extension by my beautician, Ms Yenny (tel: 67355626). Her shop is located at Concorde Shopping Centre. Have to make appointment.

Also, I'm her regular customer for my facial cos I've freckles. After using her products, I need not have to buy any cosmetics. :Dancing_wub:

aby

Heard a lot of rants from #1 salon.

Aby, got pic to show ma?
Hmmm Rant = -ve ah?? Oh dear..

:wong19: shy lei.. Now my eyelids (upper) still puffy.. When back to normal (& beautiful), will take a pix k? Waaa.. Must claim commission from Amy le.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:

sweety

Hi aby,

Good news... my beautician is having promo for Eyelash Extension : Usual S$128, NOW S$88 FREE within 1 week touch up and 1 hp mirror worth S$35 whilst stock last. :Dancing_tongue:

aby

Hi aby,

Good news... my beautician is having promo for Eyelash Extension : Usual S$128, NOW S$88 FREE within 1 week touch up and 1 hp mirror worth S$35 whilst stock last. :Dancing_tongue:
Wow!! Good deal it seems.. Tks for sharing, sweety!! You'r indeed so sweet!! :wong19:

Hmm, may I know if the extension is long lasting? How long will iot last before it requires the next touch up? And touch up price? Or is it permanent?

sweety

It cna last for a month but really depending on how you take care of your "eyelash". You will be given advises by the beautician. :wong29:

aby

It cna last for a month but really depending on how you take care of your "eyelash". You will be given advises by the beautician. :wong29:
I see, thanks! :wong19:

wow! To make business out of women is really plentiful hor.. Face alone, so many areas can enhanced le.. Not to mention the whole body, top to bottom.. heehee..

THANKS, sweety!! :red:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
question... why did you ladies choose eyeliner embroidery instead of a tattoo? wouldn't the tattoo last longer without having to touch up every now and then?

just curious...

lisa_ng

question... why did you ladies choose eyeliner embroidery instead of a tattoo? wouldn't the tattoo last longer without having to touch up every now and then?

just curious...
for what i know tattoo though can last longer but the colour will not look nice & natural after years. but for embroidery though will fade but looks more natural just like when using eyebrow pencil or such.

aby

for what i know tattoo though can last longer but the colour will not look nice & natural after years. but for embroidery though will fade but looks more natural just like when using eyebrow pencil or such.
Lisa, u have gd knowledge!! :red:And adding on: tattoo will become agreenish after some time.. Many are removing the tattoo (expensive ah) and and then do embriodery..

Leanne

Ya lor. Heard a lot old aunties come & laser of their tattoo & make embriodery.

Btw, eyelash extension looks like fake lashes ma? :)

Bumbo

I just did the eyebrow creative one. Very natural cos they embroider 1 strand 1 strand on. so you have a look like eyebrow hair not like 1 block of colour.

Very happy with the results :)

yoan

I just did my eyeliner embroidery also with the pain but nicely, I won't go back for touch up .

aiko_meimei

is it really really tat painful.. cause i also wanna do the eyeliner embriodery for upper one so tat i doesnt need to draw eyeliner anymore... :001_302: