Facial

Any good and cheap facial salon in sembawang?

i have stopped going facials and buying expensive products until i start to use galvanic spa. just the 1st try my face is very clean like the after facial effect as it removes dead cells and it helps in lighten scars, pigmentation etc. its a mini machine like those used in facial salons and best thing is that i can use it anywhere at anytime i want together with the treatment gels. My consultant would be able to do a free demo if anyone here is keen to see how it works. Do PM me or email to fre_chenml@hotmail.com

Jeffrey

Dear all,

As I m going back to Malaysia soon,i m unable to take all the section.
I would like to transfer over the treatment package from New York Skin Solutions.
15 x treatments/sections available (quantity is flexible, depends on how many u willing to take over)

The treatment (every section) inclusive of...
Eternal Youth Treatment
Customized Hydration Mask
Customized Clay Mask
Mineral Mask Treatment
Eye Care Treatment

Sgd80 for each section (what i bought is 107 inclusive of GST)
Text me if interested (9387 9752) or u may inbox me in FB (lly5899@hotmail.com)

Regards,
Jeffrey.

joey610

Hello, I'm Joey and I do home base facial at Bukit Panjang. Feel free to contact me at 9230 8798 or you can check out the full service in my website.

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or 5 min walk from Boonlay MRT
For home visit: $50 for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] trial only.

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you