Facing back-pain issue?

yijun126

Mummies who are still waiting for the arrival of your little one. I wonder if you are like me facing with back pain due to the growth of your tummy as the weight is pulling down. I am planning to attend this seminar with the hope of gaining some techniques or ways to relieve my pain. Hence, wanted to share with all of you too in case you need help like me :)

https://supermom.com.sg/pregnancy-seminar-29sept-2018

Neilman

Yeah, me too. Even though it might seem odd, it does help and doesn't hurt the baby, as I've heard. Though, for any assurance you should better check in with your doctor. I've never heard of any pregnant women taking CBD but I've tried it on myself and it does help with the pain. It almost goes away. If you want to know more you should check out where I buy top shelf CBD flower from. My friend recommended me it, and it is of a good quality for sure. Nevertheless, you shouldn't use it without doctor's recommendation.

Last edited:

ampic

Thank you for this post! This kind of problem is common I learned for a long time to do everything without hurting my back, but it still didn't work out so well. Now I still do massages to ease the pain.

llugguss

Smoking pot helps me to reduce the pain. My doctor said that pot won't affect the baby, so I'm not afraid to smoke it. Sometimes the pain in my back was unbearable, and the weed helped me just fine. My husband got mad when he found out, but he talked to the doctor, and it's okay. Moreover, he recently bought CBD hemp flower. When my husband comes home from work, we smoke weed together. Then we lay down and imagine what our son will be like. We want him to be a successful basketball player.

rezencry

I have the same story... My wife had severe chronic back pain, and no medication helped her. And as I am in the business of selling CBD substances, I had no trouble getting my wife a painkiller. My wife and I usually use cannabis substances to relax and unwind. Now she was using it to get rid of the pain. And CBD products helped her a lot. So we didn't even have to see a doctor. The back pain gradually went away, and my wife began to feel better. So now I will have much more time to develop my business. Shortly, I am planning to open some new outlets. Hopefully, the guys from parsl.co will help me with that.

Last edited: