Fake eyelashes

MrsTan

Hi there, i also have problem removing the glue from my fake lashes leh... i see alot of you soak the fake lashes, in water or make up remover? i soak in water for a few days the glue also dun come out... and when i try to remove the glue, the lash go out of shape... so sad.... :shyxxx:

prettybb

for me i don't soak my falsies, i just gently pull it out. and it removed.

i am using MAC duo surgical glue, VERY good! easy to remove also, + i use it w ardell false lashes... they are so easy to use,looks natural and quality.

:Dancing_wub:

lawla12

i try to stick leh...but, juz cant get the correct position....aiyo!!!!!!!

very hard leh.....i took 1hr+ to trial n error, but in the end, i juz cant get it onto my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zzzzz

soo fusing!!!!!!!!

any tips or not harrr ??????

happylife

u can try drawing the eyeliner first, this can help to put the false lash in the correct position.

For the glue, i used DUO from sasa, now using andrea modlash adhesive. DUO is good, but expensive, so i switch to Andrea and think it works just fine, not too sticky, easy to remove. And I always use "clear" glue, cos it's easier to remove.

For false lashes, i bought some from Daiso ($2/pair), a shop outside jurong point ($1.9/pair). But now buying more online cos it's cheap ($6.5/box of 10 pairs).

Daiso lash can be re-used many times, it's thick, like a piece of plastic :D anw i felt uncomfortable cos it's too hard. I prefer those cheap one i bought online more, cos the lash bone is soft, easy to adjust so that it fits nicely to my eyeline. And I only re-use false lash for 3-5 times to avoid eye infection :)

stupidyeye

you can try drawing the eyeliner first, this can help to put the false lash in the correct position.

For the glue, i used DUO from sasa, now using andrea modlash adhesive. DUO is good, but expensive, so i switch to Andrea and think it works just fine, not too sticky, easy to remove. And I always use "clear" glue, cos it's easier to remove.

For false lashes, i bought some from Daiso ($2/pair), a shop outside jurong point ($1.9/pair). But now buying more online cos it's cheap ($6.5/box of 10 pairs).

Daiso lash can be re-used many times, it's thick, like a piece of plastic :D anw i felt uncomfortable cos it's too hard. I prefer those cheap one i bought online more, cos the lash bone is soft, easy to adjust so that it fits nicely to my eyeline. And I only re-use false lash for 3-5 times to avoid eye infection :)

webby pls???i dn reali shop online...so dn reali noe website for all this...

CynCyn

Is this a form of advertising yr site ?

For the same type of lashes yr selling can be bought at a much cheaper price .

Bought mine from Beauty Doll House - Home .
Same quality , same packaging for $9.90 .

Quote ' Fidelis Reader ' and yr entittled to free normal postage .

NIisme

last time when i started using fake eye lashes, i took a long time to stick it on my eyes.
but now.. LOL.. only a few secs and... DONE. =)

i dont go for those expensive fake lashes. those cheap lashes selling in daiso are good for me. =)

azuregal

I recommend that this Lash by lash Human Hair Eyelash Extension by Korean Technique is worth a try as it does not cost your own eyelashes to weaken or break.

Human Hair eyelash extension is super light, soft, comfortable to wear and last longer. They uses medical grade glue from Korea so even people with sensitive eyes can do eyelash extensions...

Check out blog review link: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/jessieti...ur-own-lashes/

The website www.beautyrecipe.com.sg has many photos in their gallery of some of their works too.

Would like to share with you this current photo of mine....

The amount of eyelashes I had now is the same with 2 years ago even after years of doing non-stop single lash by lash eyelash extensions with Human Hair every month at Beauty Recipe

Not all eyelash extensions will weaken and cause your eyelashes to drop. Especially the Human hair type... it is so soft and comfortable to wear. Technique used is very important too for healthy eyelash growth after extensions. So do choose a reputable eyelash extension salon that uses the right materials and right technique.

IMG_4658.jpg

qtipie

i gif up on fake lashes cos if see clearly, can see my real lashes below the fake. how to make it more real than havin to appear two lashes on the eyelid?
One tip that I use for this! I will use a coat of mascara to 'stick' my real eyelash and falsies together so that it looks like one :001_302:

But that was a one year ago, now I don't use falsies anymore, too much hassle to put on since I have uneven eyelids. When I put both, one side will droop down and takes me 1hr+ to get it right (sometimes I can't even manage to fix it so both look very uneven and ugly!)
Now I do eyelash extensions! It is so much better and I don't even need to waste time in the morning. Gosh don't even know how I managed to endure so much years of PAIN :nah: I went to The Prestige if anyone is interested, Irene Teo did such a great job!

Mary245

Eyelash Enhancer - https://sg.iherb.com/pr/RapidLash-Eyelash-Enhancing-Serum-0-1-fl-oz-3-ml/90264 I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.

Last edited: