fake nails???

stupidyeye

hi mummy...wish to know if you all do put fake nails when occasion is nearby???or you all prefer manicure....paint on ur real nails???

EforEileen

I prefer to paint on real nail since I got to do house chores, fake nails can be destroy easily...:001_302::001_302:

nonono~!
nonono~!
you want lasting.... .... dont bother do your own nails...
own nails + house chores... 5days ko-yat..

acrylic fake nails......no nails-glue /SUPER-GLUE USED.. is gel then dry up.... super nice. expensive.($60-$150) cool~! amazing. will /NOT BREAK even after 2months... itx very very very steady bom-bi-bi....
  • yes.. if your new nails grow very fast. then you have to go extension every 3weeks...
  • bad point is.... very hard to wear earings... very hard to wear fake lashes... those less than 1cm stuffs. very hard to do....
  • wash hair a little difficult...
  • method of remove.............................. buy acrylic remover / go back to nail shop to remove.......... after this.. your nails would b weak.. let it rest 2week without anything on it...
fake nails.... just stick / glue a new sets of nails onto you nails...
  • easier to wash hair... easier to wear earing.. but still very difficult to wear necklace...
  • itx around ($40-$90) ........
  • same ... let it rest 2weeks.... imaging it covered with glue for so long?!?!?!??!?!??!?!
  • since is fake nails.. so design are usually super-glued on.... thus, design more lasting.. would drop off gems....
why range so far .. because saraoski gems ++$$$ add cost... design add cost (count by per nails)

do designs on your own nails........ that's what i do regularly every 14 days... because i like to let my nails rest few days before i apply again.. i have super super super long real nails... because i love it... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm but cannot use super glue to put gems... OWN NAILS LEHHH .. cant possibly use super glue right.................... so ... the gems usually drop off easily....

YEYE.... dont bother buy those gems and stock up at home... you cannot paste gems onto your nails or even toe nails... imaging your baby pick up and eat and tio choke...........

so my gems have to wait 3 years later then use..............

Attachments

Last edited:

EforEileen

but artificial nails are really hard to do things like you said + when bathing kids or changing clothes for them are really hard. Scare will scratch them.. I'm a 24 hours homemaker... still prefer doin real nails unless I had a maid.. :D

diymummy

I used fake nails for occassions. On my wedding I also used fake nails. I don't like to keep long nails.

Ting

hmmm, last time will use fake nails for occasions like CNY, xmas all those. now, lazy, plus due to pin, cant alr. cos im scared the paint come off n drop into her food or milk powder.

lawla12

Erm.. how about gel nails?
Can last longer thou its more ex.. :Dancing_wub:
there'r many types ...

the attached r 3D fake acrylic nails.....they come wif glue...so u juz file the fake nails n they'r ready to use....u can buy them from online, those shopping centres "push carts" shops, watsons, sasa etc...

Attachments

lawla12

alternatively....you can buy your own 3D items like fruit canes, rhinestones and design your own which looks like this...you dont need to use glue to stick the items onto your nails...just use top coat to stick them.....you will need to apply 2 layers of topcoat daily if you want your nails to last for 1-2weeks....

advantage is, u'r using ur own nails, no need long nails too...no need scare the nails will break etc....

Attachments

Last edited:

lawla12

acrylic nails are those "extensions" ...they use acrylic gel and apply onto your nails...

you can use acrylic gels to create your own flowers, designs etc using the mold ...

you can create the 3D effects...or those "smooth flat flat" type of nails.....

usually, these services will b from the nail salon.....i dont tink individual will have all these at home baaa unless you'are really into nail arts...otherwise, i dont tink pple will spend so much buying those items ..rather do it at the salon...

Attachments