Fast Weight Loss for Mummies

joanne33

Hi mommies

I have a 2 year old son and a new husband now. I've got married this year and just before my wedding day I decided to lose some KG.
I had only 3 months time to become fit and thought it is impossible for me.

Fortunately was advised Reductil and started it immediately. The result was incredible! -16KG!!!:001_302::001_302::001_302:

It's an appetite suppressant that makes you eat much less and have no cravings. If you combine it with some exercises, the result is great.

Last edited:

rittatan011

Hi
I'm also on Reductil for some time.
Just wondering are you going to gym or doing home workouts?
It should give better results if combined with some exercises.

evelyn33

hi ritta, sure reductil is advised to be used with a low calorie diet and daily exercises
but not many of us are doing it. I'm at the end of my 1st months and lost 4.5kg without any effort. Will try to change my lifestyle and do some exercises the following months :)

joanne33

Hello momies! If you don't have time to exercise you can do it at your office/work place.

Just write on YouTube workouts to do in the office and you'll get a lot of them :)

jessy3

Hi mummies!
I'm new here and would like to share my experience with Phen375. It's also an appetite suppressant as Reductil, but Phen375 also burns fat deposits in our body.
I take it for just one month and lost 8kg! That's pretty fast for me as my body never reacted so good before, no matter what I used. My appetite decreased 50% I think and I feel good, no side effects. I'm very pleased with Phen375 and would like to know if any one here ever tried it?