Feeding schedule fr 8-9mths

tayenee

Hi mummies. May I know hw is ur feeding schedule for a 8-9mths bb?
Preferably include the quantity too. Cos Im lost as to how many tblsp shd an avg 8-9mths bb b taking.

tayenee

thanks mummies... how about their solids intake? my DS will stil whines every 2hrs at night... no matter how much food & milk he takes

shiyi

thanks mummies... how about their solids intake? my dear son will stil whines every 2hrs at night... no matter how much food & milk he takes
gosh.. can he slps thru the nite? my girl drinks ever 4 hrs.. but slps from 10pm till next morning.
if he still whines after feed, its prolly becos hes teething.. try to put some teething gel such as dentinox to soothe his gums..

tayenee

i duno if i cld consider him sleeping thru the night.... his eyes are closed from 10pm and will only open till next morning 9.30/10am ... jus that in between, he will whine then scream..it's been like this since he was young.... i tot starting on solids will make things better...bt seems like the same... :(

can share if ur bb is sleeping with u or alone in the cot? n is the room temp ok?

tayenee

my ds can usu fall asleep on his own... bt he will definitely whines every hr till he wakes up the next morning... :( ... my room temp is abt 24... i seriously duno what happen to him... he is teething now for sure bt not sure what was the root cause of his whines since this whining started when he was prolly 2mths old

Casse

My son normally sleeps ard 11 pm and till next morning 7 am .
occasionally he wakes up in between but if u were saying ur son whines with his eyes close . to me , maybe thats what they considered han bin..
maybe try not to play too much with him in the day ?