Feel pain left of your tummy?

hueychye79

Hi, any mummy encounter the problem when you sleep on your left side, feel very pain at the tummy. :embarrassed:

This is the first time I encounter so uncomfortable while sleeping at night.

Not sure is it because of streching of my tummy or because my kidney got problem. :err:

So worry... :embarrassed:

hueychye79

yes, i do, the pain only started two weeks ago but i dont know why ...
Karoru, we are about the same month of due date.

Looks like is normal, but very uncomfortable. :embarrassed:

What is your solution to solve it? Put pillow? :err:

karoru

i did not put any pillow though, just try to adjust my posture to a comfortable posture... DH suspects maybe baby inside not comfortable coz sometimes when i turn to either left or right, i can feel his movement more... however, i also read pregnancy guides that said to place a pillow in between legs to keep posture on one side right... haven try that yet though...

hueychye79

i did not put any pillow though, just try to adjust my posture to a comfortable posture... dear husband suspects maybe baby inside not comfortable coz sometimes when i turn to either left or right, i can feel his movement more... however, i also read pregnancy guides that said to place a pillow in between legs to keep posture on one side right... have not try that yet though...
I start to place the booster between my leg since 2 weeks ago. :001_302: (not hug, and below my tummy)

I personally feel very confortable.

But have no idea why my left tummy of out sudden feel very pain when I sleep at night. :embarrassed:

Call my gynae clinic, wanted to book the appointment by today.

The assistant of the gynae after consult with gynae ask me few question:

1) Any blood discharges?
2) Can feel baby movement?
3) Is it like contractions?

My answers for 1 & 3 is no but 2 is yes

So, the answer is the uterus is expanding. If really cannot tahan just eat panadol. :001_302:

carolchng

3 days ago i also encounter lower abdomen pain on the left side, the pain start from morning and it was on and off for the whole day. wanna go back to gynae on next day but nite time the pain got worse so i went to kkh. doc check for baby heartbeat and told me probably is just muscle cramp and prescribed me some panadol.

hueychye79

I experienced the pain these few nights... is it a must to consult doctor regards the pain?
Actually when I start the thread to ask around the mummy, my pain suddenly off few days later.

Since my boy happily kick me and I don't have the discharge, so I am not so worry now. :001_302:

Maybe you need to monitor the movement of your baby, if you feel unsave just make a call to gynae... :tlaugh:

jasobias

the pain has lessen but dont know if its the baby kicking. will it be too early to feel the baby kicking?
Actually its not too early for u to feel ur baby kicking.Latest wld be by 20 weeks.Drink something cold n lie down a while n just concentrate.U wld be able to feel it.When is ur next scan?
As for pains in tummy..i have got them all..n i get paranoid..like wht if my kidneys r failing or i have developed some disease or baby is in distress.Some days the pains get so unbearable i do take paracetamol or i wont even be able to sleep at nite.Be sure to mention the pains to the dr though at ur next appt.

hueychye79

the pain has lessen but dont know if its the baby kicking. will it be too early to feel the baby kicking?
I am also first time mtb, start to feel my boy movement around 20 weeks.

I think you should start to feel the movement of you baby when you read my post.. :tlaugh: