feel so angry after watching this video

TANZHENZHI

Ya i only see pictures le? But i read the comments it seems like the doc haven eaten, i think his hunger makes him turn anger. Nevertheless, he shouldn't shout at the mother. so impolite. Wendy, dun be angry.. calm down.

angelwendy

Ya i only see pictures ? But i read the comments it seems like the doc have not eaten, i think his hunger makes him turn anger. Nevertheless, he shouldn't shout at the mother. so impolite. Wendy, dont be angry.. calm down.
Ya i agree... when if he is hungry & got angry.. also no need to shout at them.. just go grab a bread or something... last time i work service line.. i even missed my lunch till 5 plus Pm.. i also never throw temper at client... :embarrassed:

ls.ting

Is he a PD or GP... he's so impolite... if he shouted at me this way he will jialut.. will sure scold him back...

What a damn & dumb doctor...shame on him!!! The clinic and doctor looks so familiar but cldnt figure where is it? any1 got the clinic name?

angelwendy

What a damn & dumb doctor...shame on him!!! The clinic and doctor looks so familiar but cldnt figure where is it? any1 got the clinic name?
my Hubby say that the clinic is at Punggol there.. is near the place i'm moving in... arr... that must be a bad news for me....:err:

AikenLee

http://wendymummynlittleangel.blogspot.com
I found your blog is just great!Your ideas about something is so cool and different,many I knew and many I haven’t known,so I am learning them,thanks.and stay them.I'd like you to come to my website and i'd appreciate that if you could kindly exchange the link with me.You're welcome!