Feeling Cold

hearty

Is it normal to feel cold. I am 12 weeks pregnant now, sometimes I feel really cold, whole body and also feet.

Is it normal to feel cold. I am 12 weeks pregnant now, sometimes I feel really cold, whole body and also feet.
Hearty,

me too....I feel the same. I am a person not afraid of coldness but now, preggy, I feel really cold at times and even had running nose too.

Cheyenne

Really ?
I also got some chill, always in the evening, and many times, I thought I'm getting a fever. Thou gynae said it's ok to take panadol, but I don't want to take too many.

SH74

for me, i feel hot since pregnancy. i'm the type who alw feel cold. n seldom perspire. but during n aft pregnancy, i feel hot n perspire so easily.

dunno is it 'cause of that, my boy since birth till now perspire easily n alw feel hot. fan must full blast. even aircon on, also must turn on fan.

pokemon97

It's normal, for my both pregnancy i feel cold in the 1st trimester. I always bring along my cardigan when going out.

Tracy.tan

I dont feel cold leh, infact I feel warm most time, sleep at night must turn on air con and never cover myself with blanket. I am a person who feel cold easily, but become a diff. person after pregnant leh.

January84

I dont feel cold leh, infact I feel warm most time, sleep at night must turn on air con and never cover myself with blanket. I am a person who feel cold easily, but become a diff. person after pregnant leh.
u now in 2nd tri liao so warm and hot is common liao...

sometimes i slp 1/2 way also take bath, too hot sia...

SH74

i think it all depends on individual. my friend feels cold thru out pregnancy when i was complaining abt the heat.

April Fool mum

Before i was pregnant, i was given a nickname "polar bear" as i can wear short and singet in cold cold cinema. 2 weeks before i tested for my pregnancy i was forever feeling cold even under the hot sun, even when i go to market i hav to bring cardigan..:001_302: hope it is normal

Jenni

I feeling cold too but my hubby say i am crazy where i should feeling hot now... For my first two pregnancy, i always feel hot, Only this pregnancy i feel cold...

dwarfs8

i remembered very clearly when i was preggy in Apr (but got miscarried), i was always cold. Can you imagine i have to put on a shawl in my house? Not to mentioned, i have to put on a cardigan and a shawl in office. People thought it's the winter.

Until now, i still don't quite understand what makes me cold. Most probably the hormones i guess. But they do say that upon entering into 2nd/3rd trimester, you will turn hot.

JuliaKT

oh.. now I have to show my hubby these posts.. haha.. I feel very cold nowadays but my hubby insists it's really hot for him and he wants to on the air-cond.. :001_302:

dwarfs8

i heard that progesterone should give us a higher temperature instead. As such, i'm beginning to wonder if (not to scare everyone) here that it's even normal to feel very cold while i was preggy and later lost it at wk 6...

can it because it's a sign that i don't have enough progesterone to support the pregnancy? How do we know we have enough though?

Sweetoothz

during my 1st trimester, i feel cold all the time and now, as im in my 2nd trimester, i'm starting to feel hot even after showers in the evening and sleep w/o the comforter while my husband is all wrapped up.. hehehe

Snowgal

i m those who is afraid of hot one, often wear sleeveless. but i feel very cold in my 1st trimester, i can shiver when there is even slight wind that just blow onto me. now in my 2nd trimester, i m feeling better now, dont feel cold that easily anymore.

zaclin29

Before i was pregnant, i was given a nickname "polar bear" as i can wear short and singet in cold cold cinema. 2 weeks before i tested for my pregnancy i was forever feeling cold even under the hot sun, even when i go to market i hav to bring cardigan..:001_302: hope it is normal
HAha.. same! Im the most warm-blooded person before and now i feel cold easily.. but this only started ard Wk 8...
Before week 8, I was always hot... but now i feel cold during the day and hot at night.... so i will sleep without blanket with the aircon on....