Felt so fat and bloated!

Airsuzdesouza

I am on my 5 wks now. I felt so fat and bloated. Is it normal? And i have been gaining weight like never! Only will be able to see my gynae next week, advise pls!:tembarrassed:

Doodle28

oh my goodness, I am feeling exactly like you! this is my 5th week too but I have already put on 700grams from my last check up.
Bras are tight, pants are tight feeling , I think this is normal. was told cld be due to water retention too.

Airsuzdesouza

How to prevent water retention? As I did not wish to announce my pregnancy too early, but my body tells it all. People are either thinking I'm fat or being preggy. Most of the time I felt so lousy.:001_07:

rosey rose

Hi! Ladies i was also like you when i got pregnant. Even after i gave birth i still have water retention. I engaged a massage lady Aunty Yati (93838749), she did a massage n body wrap it does help not much but u can see the difference. We have to be logical that we accumulate all the water n fats within 9 months so we cannot expect to lose weight within a week. I will engage her again if i get pregnant the next time. I highly recommend her service anyway shes a very nice lady, very dedicated, knowledgable n punctual. i feel relax each time she massages me.

no1cutedog

Bloated was can be due to many reasons. One reason could be irregularity in intestinal health. Maybe u Wana pm me to chat privately ;0)