Female Gynae. Any recommendations?

mrstohim

Hi All,

It's me again. Sorry to bombard all of you with lots of questions ya.

Anyway, I'm just wondering, which female gynae are you moms using?

And how is their charges and package like?

I'm still undecided.

I'm ok with either Thomson Medical or Glenagles..
Care to share? Thanks in advance. :Dancing_wub:

SunShine07

Thomas medical centre 3rd floor. There are 2 female, Eunice Chua, and Phylis.....have seen 2 of them b4. Both also not bad, at least i feel comfortable with them.

Their charges are very high....per normal visit is around $170....after 20 weeks, they will advise signed package (cheaper)

apollo

my gynae was Dr LN Sim, her clinic is located at TMC.

her package starts at 12weeks, $700, includes consultation fee, ultrascan with photo, urine test every visits..

mrstohim

Thomas medical centre 3rd floor. There are 2 female, Eunice Chua, and Phylis.....have seen 2 of them before. Both also not bad, at least i feel comfortable with them.

Their charges are very high....per normal visit is around $170....after 20 weeks, they will advise signed package (cheaper)
Hi, hmmm.. ok thanks.i'll try and check them out :)
oh, after 20 weeks then they will advise to take package is it.. hmmm.. ok can. thanks alot!

mrstohim

my gynae was Dr LN Sim, her clinic is located at Thomson Medical Center.

her package starts at 12weeks, $700, includes consultation fee, ultrascan with photo, urine test every visits..
Hi :)

Which floor of TMC?

$700 after 12 weeks is considered not bad right.. coz i've heard others who had to pay $800..

apollo

Which floor of Thomson Medical Center?

$700 after 12 weeks is considered not bad right.. coz i've heard others who had to pay $800..
at 4th floor.. yup her price is very reasonable.. but if i not wrong, the included consultation is only for per mth, or by the appt Dr Sim gives.. lets say if she say see u 4 weeks later but u insist seeing her in 2 weeks time, then not include in the package...

tt time i ard 11week she allow me to start package on that day... =)

norfen

My gynae was Doc Phyllis Liaw from Thomson @ the TLC clinic.
my elder sis recommendation. I find her good.
but she doesn't have any antenatal packages.
her delivery fees was $975, though. i gave birth in april 2009.
i like her cos she takes her time to really explain to me in detail to my queries. just like a teacher. :p i like the fact that she'd take a piece of A4 paper and draw all sorts of diagrams here and there until i understand.

sunburst

I'm seeing Dr. M. Tan... she's located at the clinic (W.C. Cheng & Associates) on the ground floor of TMC. I saw her for my previous pregnancy too. She's very patient and I feel comfortable with her. I've already signed up for the package at 9 weeks, costs sligthly above 1k iirc.

What's important when looking for a gynae is that you must be comfortable with them because you will be seeing them for quite a long time. Even after delivery you will have to go for checkup to see if you're recovering well.

mrstohim

at 4th floor.. yup her price is very reasonable.. but if i not wrong, the included consultation is only for per month, or by the appt Dr Sim gives.. lets say if she say see you 4 weeks later but you insist seeing her in 2 weeks time, then not include in the package...

that time i around 11week she allow me to start package on that day... =)
Morning!! ah i see i see :)
per mth consultation.. hmmm... roughy abt how much? $100plus?

hehe :) i see.. ok thanks!!!

mrstohim

My gynae was Doc Phyllis Liaw from Thomson @ the TLC clinic.
my elder sis recommendation. I find her good.
but she doesn't have any antenatal packages.
her delivery fees was $975, though. i gave birth in april 2009.
i like her cos she takes her time to really explain to me in detail to my queries. just like a teacher. :p i like the fact that she'd take a piece of A4 paper and draw all sorts of diagrams here and there until i understand.
ya, its good to have a gynae who will explain stuff to u right :) :) ok can thanks!!!

mrstohim

I'm seeing Dr. M. Tan... she's located at the clinic (W.C. Cheng & Associates) on the ground floor of Thomson Medical Center. I saw her for my previous pregnancy too. She's very patient and I feel comfortable with her. I've already signed up for the package at 9 weeks, costs sligthly above 1k iirc.

What's important when looking for a gynae is that you must be comfortable with them because you will be seeing them for quite a long time. Even after delivery you will have to go for checkup to see if you're recovering well.
Hi :) thanks for the info :)
hmmm.. the price is ok bah :) hahaha..
ya lah.. that's y im looking for a suitable gynae. one that i feel very ok with :)
anyway, thanks alot!