Female Swimming Instructor to teach Swimming

iwan2noe

Hi mummies and mummies to be,

I hope I am not out of topic. I just wanna find an adult female swimming instructor to teach swimming..

Any good recommendation?

thanks so much!:red:

chiro

u mean pregnant adult female ?

Hi mummies and mummies to be,

I hope I am not out of topic. I just wanna find an adult female swimming instructor to teach swimming..

Any good recommendation?

thanks so much!:red:

iwan2noe

you mean pregnant adult female ?
hmm, non preggies..intending to learn swimming again after i deliver ;) hee
i know how to go a short distance fr 1 pt to another but cant exchange breathe..so wanna learn the proper technique....so that i can swim long distance :)

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
hmm, non preggies..intending to learn swimming again after i deliver ;) hee
i know how to go a short distance fr 1 pt to another but cant exchange breathe..so wanna learn the proper technique....so that i can swim long distance :)
Allow me to share with you some tips about swimming. Firstly..learn on your blowing bubbles technique. Breathe in fast and blow out slowly. Do it a few times... and you should be getting there. Hope this help. :)

fionalove

highly recommend my coach lawrence(66806530).. he's the best coach i've ever had.. previously i have some bad experience with coach that is not very paitent.. so my friend ask me to join her group classes at yishun with lawrence.. and i love it.. i had lots of fun in the class and now i'm able to do 4 strokes.. first timer will receive free goggles and caps for free.:Dancing_wub:

If you are looking for a female swimming coach at East side, do contact Susan at 91142961. She is opening a ladies group class at Tampines Wed 8.30am. Currently, waiting for one more lady to start new class. Fee is $200 per 10 lessons. Enjoy your lessons.

bladers

I am looking for a female swim coach to teach 1-2 kids at 5 yr old anyone has contact pls recommend in pte condo in holland.