Fenugreek?

stonston

Fenugreek can take when sick. I also took when I was sick.

Mummies, I've replied PMs. I'm placing another batch of my boy's vitamins tonight, so can help to order more if you gals want. But if order tonight, delivery will be next wed/thu.

At the moment I only have 5bottles of fenugreek extract, 8boxes of tea & 3 bottles of fenugreek capsules left.

apollo

anyone taking GNC's one?? i just bought from GNC... but i realised sth weird.. the one guardian is selling is 620mg and the bottles says "take 2 capsules 3 times a day" while GNC 610mg says "take 1-2 capsules per day"

so i just stick to the 2capsules per day?? if eat more will overdose anot?? :embarrassed:

ahpei

anyone taking GNC's one?? i just bought from GNC... but i realised something weird.. the one guardian is selling is 620mg and the bottles says "take 2 capsules 3 times a day" while GNC 610mg says "take 1-2 capsules per day"

so i just stick to the 2capsules per day?? if eat more will overdose anot?? :embarrassed:
The very very first time i bought from KKH pharmacy, and the pharmacist told me that i can take up to 3 pills per day, althought it's stated 2 on the bottle. But, when i went to buy from GNC, the sales girl told me they recommend to take 2 pills every morning, afternoon and night, and can surely see the difference. Thereafter, can maintain at 2-3 per day to maintain the supply...

lynnzo

I just ordered a new batch of fenugreek & Organic Mother's Milk tea for my friends. Shipment just arrived at my house. I have only a few bottles & boxes extra, so it'll be first come first serve.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea: I'm selling at $7.50 (my cost, excludes local postage charges) - Expiry should be around April 2011
Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags - iHerb.com
100% Fenugreek extract: I'm selling at $14 (my cost, excludes local postage charges) - There is no expiry date for this, but it is alcohol extract (not suitable for Muslim mummies)
Herb Pharm, Fenugreek, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) - iHerb.com

You can get from me or gather your own orders and purchase on your own from iHerb. Use YAF688 for US$5 discount off your first purchase. Shipping is quite reasonable and they ship direct to SG using DHL, no need vPost/BDL/CGW :)

If you dont have credit card but want to place order directly sent to your house, I can help you :)

I also buy toothpaste, creams, shampoo, vitamins for my son from iHerb :) Cheaper than SG & more convenient :)
hi..im interested in getting the fenugreek extract from you..how do i go about collecting it?can send via post?i have PM u my details..thanks

yungkimmy

Hi Stonson...

I like to buy from you....still have stock????
try to PM you but ur box full....email you redy at mrs wong add....

I just ordered a new batch of fenugreek & Organic Mother's Milk tea for my friends. Shipment just arrived at my house. I have only a few bottles & boxes extra, so it'll be first come first serve.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea: I'm selling at $7.50 (my cost, excludes local postage charges) - Expiry should be around April 2011
Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags - iHerb.com
100% Fenugreek extract: I'm selling at $14 (my cost, excludes local postage charges) - There is no expiry date for this, but it is alcohol extract (not suitable for Muslim mummies)
Herb Pharm, Fenugreek, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) - iHerb.com

You can get from me or gather your own orders and purchase on your own from iHerb. Use YAF688 for US$5 discount off your first purchase. Shipping is quite reasonable and they ship direct to SG using DHL, no need vPost/BDL/CGW :)

If you dont have credit card but want to place order directly sent to your house, I can help you :)

I also buy toothpaste, creams, shampoo, vitamins for my son from iHerb :) Cheaper than SG & more convenient :)

apollo

i read fm forum and other sites that you can take more. im taking gnc, 6 capsules a day, twice a day
i was thinking of that too.. cos all websites regarding fenugreek says if the 'dosage' is within 620mg, can take up to 6capsules to see the effect.. hehe.. so u also take GNC 6 capsules daily?? no pro right??

isabelandrew

yup. i feel fine leh.

3 after breakfast and 3 after lunch. but .. if u take tea/coffee, take 1 hr later. according to gnc, it will hv no effect if u take w caffeine

apollo

yup. i feel fine .

3 after breakfast and 3 after lunch. but .. if you take tea/coffee, take 1 hr later. according to gnc, it will have no effect if you take w caffeine
oh okok thks so much.. i'll slowly increase the dosage :001_302:

stonston

i was thinking of that too.. cos all websites regarding fenugreek says if the 'dosage' is within 620mg, can take up to 6capsules to see the effect.. hehe.. so you also take GNC 6 capsules daily?? no pro right??
Let me share how much fenugreek I took (I'm extremely KS):
First start:
3 fenugreek pills day
1 kettle of fenugreek tea (use fresh fenugreek to boil)
fish & papaya soup with fresh fenugreek seeds cooked with the soup (at least 2 big bowls)

then when i went back to work:
Morning before work: fenugreek extract 5 - 10 drops
At work: Keep sipping Organic Mother's Milk tea (total is 1 teabag, ard 3-4 cups of tea, sometimes even more esp during my menses to build back supply)
Lunch Time: 3 fenugreek pills
Dinner Time: fish & papaya soup with fresh fenugreek seeds cooked with the soup (at least 2 big bowls)
Before sleep: fenugreek extract (5-10 drops)

My hb got say i smell abit weird when i took alot of fenugreek. but the above was my initial dose to boost supply. during menses i take even more cos my supply will drop :p

isabelandrew

Let me share how much fenugreek I took (I'm extremely KS):
First start:
3 fenugreek pills day
1 kettle of fenugreek tea (use fresh fenugreek to boil)
fish & papaya soup with fresh fenugreek seeds cooked with the soup (at least 2 big bowls)

then when i went back to work:
Morning before work: fenugreek extract 5 - 10 drops
At work: Keep sipping Organic Mother's Milk tea (total is 1 teabag, around 3-4 cups of tea, sometimes even more esp during my menses to build back supply)
Lunch Time: 3 fenugreek pills
Dinner Time: fish & papaya soup with fresh fenugreek seeds cooked with the soup (at least 2 big bowls)
Before sleep: fenugreek extract (5-10 drops)

My husband got say i smell abit weird when i took alot of fenugreek. but the above was my initial dose to boost supply. during menses i take even more cos my supply will drop :p
wow, man. u really take alot! but fenugreek lowers our blood pressure, no effect on u?
btw, u hven reply my PM to u to buy fenugreek extract fm u leh...:(

stonston

wow, man. you really take alot! but fenugreek lowers our blood pressure, no effect on you?
btw, you hven reply my PM to you to buy fenugreek extract fm you ...:(
You sent the PM when I already go to bed, how to reply you? Anyway, I already replied this morning when I woke up :)

I'm a red meat lover & I was still taking my iron pills (cos BF). So no issues with lower blood pressure :)

pkshl

i heard that fenugreek is not right for everyone. The herb has caused aggravated asthma symptoms in some women and has lowered blood glucose levels in some women with diabetes. how true is this?

apollo

i heard that fenugreek is not right for everyone. The herb has caused aggravated asthma symptoms in some women and has lowered blood glucose levels in some women with diabetes. how true is this?
really?? dun scare me, i got asthma!! anw, i just went for checkup at gynae's clinic this morning, she prescribe me a medi which can increase BM but the side effect is nausea... hopefully i can overcome the nausea and more BM to come PLS...:001_302:

CJmom

ya breast milk is VERY precious!!! whenever my dear son cant finish, even left only 10ml, i also feel very very heartache !! so do you think those capsules helps?? cos i \;m thinking of taking capsule to try 1st... more convenient hehe
So far I do find fenugreek helps. I'm on Motherlove as it is organic and alchohol free so gives me a peace of mind. But most pple find over consumption of fenugreek makes you smell different but so far I think I still smell ok and as long as my baby likes my smell can liao...heh. Sometimes my hubby would say I smell like my baby...hahaha...smell of milk and lotion...hahaha. Anyway, if you are not sure if you smell funny, better to ask someone you trust like your hubby.

CJmom

Just remembered, I came down with fever because of "excess milk"! Woke up one morning feeling feverish and my breasts hurt so much but they were not engorged; just slightly full like any other day. Tried all ways to express the milk and massage my breasts but still very painful even after emptying all the milk. 2nd day still fever (high of 38.9 degrees) Went to see doc with a suspecting mind that my fever is caused by my breast. Doc gave brufen and said to return if fever still doesn't subside the next day. It didn't so went back and doc put me on antibiotics for inflammation and also did a blood test to play safe it's not H1N1 or dengue. He said my ducts are blocked causing the inflammation, which could be due to excess milk not expressed.