Fenugreek?

stonston

I'll be ordering extra (ard 9 extra bottles for extract & 16 extra boxes of tea). Those who are interested can email me

Last edited by a moderator:

stonston

btw how long can i keep d extract in d fridge after opening?

i opened mine couple of mths ago but havn been taking it.
As long as it's tightly capped & in the fridge, you can keep it for very long. It's alcohol based so there's no expiry date as long as it's not contaminated :)

stonston

I've recieved some requests for the extract. I do not have ready stock for that. I only had the organic mother's milk tea on hand.

I will only place order when got at least 10 bottles of pre-order. at the moment got around 5.

Anything pls email me cos I seldom check this thread.

stonston

New batch of fenugreek extract on their way to SG. Only have extra of around 6 bottles.

Mother's milk tea only have around 8 boxes extra.

Email me if keen.

ocee

I also got extra Fenugreek Pills (1 unopened and 1/2 half bottle). Have stopped breastfeeding already. Anyone interested to buy, please PM me or SMS 90610293.

cmeilim

hi mummies,

if you are looking at increasing your BM supply, allow me to introduce you to organic Sacred Tea which is 100% organic, made in USA and proven to increase supply within hours of consumption. Lots of testimonies from mums all over the world can be read at:

www.breastfeedingwomen.com

Ingredients:
Fenugreek seeds, fenugreek powder, fennel seeds, fennel powder, anise seeds, blessed thistle, alfalfa leaf

How it works:
The unique combination of ingredients pack a powerful cocktail of vital nutrients that will stimulate and increase blood flow to mummies’ mammary glands, thus promoting and increasing milk supply within hours of use.

How to drink:
Mix 1 tblspn of herbal tea to 250ml of water (a large cup).
Drink 3-4 cups per day till milk supply is increased and stabilised.

No side effects, better than conventional drugs.

I have some packets as ready stocks. Pl PM me if you are keen to find out more.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.

ocee

hi mummies...

will sell both bottles for 20sgd only. sms / call me if still keen. pl include message about fenugreek pills in ur message. pick up at my place (any day within day time only) or meet up at citihall mrt (weekdays 7pm only)

I also got extra Fenugreek Pills (1 unopened and (arnd) 1/2 half bottle). Have stopped breastfeeding already. Anyone interested to buy, please PM me or SMS 90610293.