fertility drugs

Hi

is there anyone try fertility drugs before? i m wondering whether i should try, wanna have more children but i only want to give birth one more time.. best if i can have twin...

anything to share?

MsKoh1973

I got one chinese medicine list, it says drink can have boys, my first was a gal in 2005, my husband always wanted a boy since then.

I drank the soup last yr, after 2 months of trying, I got pregnant. I just aborted my bb on 14.01.09 as it was abnormal.

What I wanted to share with you is that, sometimes, we need to take things naturally as it comes, don't try to get around it by using medication. I am not sure did the soup I drank got anything to do with my abnormal bb, but it could be that I am fated to have a gal, I try to bypass nature and I am punish.

If given a chance, I would rather have healthy bb, gender to me is not important anymore. I am 36 this yr, I have not given up, at first, I intend to have only 2 kids, but after this abortion, I think children are really gifts from heaven, I will try to have 3 if possible.

MsKoh1973

I heard fr my doc, taking those fertility drug, or so called hormo medicine to regulate mens will have abt 5% of having twins. Before you try that, u must be aware, having twins not easy, two of them will be fighting for space, food, minerals inside your stomach, high possibility will be born slightly earlier also.

If you still young, that is below 35, try to have it one by one, then you will get 16 X 2 weeks of maternality leave, so that you can take a good rest.