Few symptoms

Up to date, I only have sore breasts and nipples and super gassy and bloated... no feeling of nausea at the moment.. I should be at 5 weeks and 5 days... is it normal?

melon

Does controlling of bladder might affect the baby? During the early morning, i keep wanting to go to the toilet while i was sleeping, and few days ago i was too tired, didnt went to the toilet straight. After this incident, these few days i didnt have any symptons which i usually had, im quite worried about my baby. I'm 3 weeks now. Is it normal to have on & off symptons ?

Porukadotzu

Does controlling of bladder might affect the baby? During the early morning, i keep wanting to go to the toilet while i was sleeping, and few days ago i was too tired, didnt went to the toilet straight. After this incident, these few days i didnt have any symptons which i usually had, im quite worried about my baby. I'm 3 weeks now. Is it normal to have on & off symptons ?
Hi..

don't worry, if you hold up your urge to pee won't be affecting the baby, but it will affect your bladder only, try not to do this coz you might get the infection. The bigger your tummy the more you hv the urget to go toilet too. And don't try to drink lesser coz your body need alot of liquid atleast 8 glass a day include drinking soup or juice.

So don't feel lazy to get up in the middle of the night.. anyway you won't be comfortable to hold up your pee once ur tummy bigger. Even sumtime you can feel you could pee by just sneezing. Tats wat i feel nowadays. hehehe.

Porukadotzu

Up to date, I only have sore breasts and nipples and super gassy and bloated... no feeling of nausea at the moment.. I should be at 5 weeks and 5 days... is it normal?

yup just wait and see, i was also ok during the 5 weeks and lucky enough to hv this smooth pregnancy w/o feeling any ms..:001_302:

Porukadotzu

I'm okie.. except for bloatiness, no appetite and also feeling like going toilet for big business, but nothing to poo..=(
its normal to feel bloated and no appetite. Just dun drink coffee/ carbonated drinks, and avoid spicy/ heaty food coz will make you feel bloated even more.
I remember i order mutton soup on my 2nd month then i feel sooo bloated the whole day and end up throw up few hours later... too heaty i guess..

Ya, I had my first tom yum soup when I was about 6 weeks, after that I just felt funny, duno whether I'm hungry, or what .. my stomach just felt funny.. the next time I had Mee siam, it felt the same.. so from then on, I've not had any spicy food liao..=(

But these few days, really going to burst... a small portion of food makes me so food that as if I'm going to explode.. sigh...