Final Countdown

Vone

Re: Counting Down ...

dont worry ragdoll!

U'll be able to see your little one soon! :) When u start going to the washroom every 2hrs u'll know its soon!

CynCyn

Yay I agree i kept going in and out of wash room trying to shit can . I thought stomach pain . I endured from 8pm till the very next day 11am then confirm I already going to labour . I even thought I was having gastric pain when I had contraction .

Vone

Yay I agree i kept going in and out of wash room trying to shit can . I thought stomach pain . I endured from 8pm till the very next day 11am then confirm I already going to labour . I even thought I was having gastric pain when I had contraction .

the day before i went into labour i kept going to toilet every 2 hrs. Like wat cyncyn say i tot i was having stomach pain also!! cant slp whole nite. But after a while the pain went away. The next day i still insist hb to bring me go watch Ratatouille at vivo Then mid nite time when we came back abt 1++am the stomach ache came back again...this time more intense 20mins 1 time.. sit in the toilet saw brownish discharge ~ Called the gynae up at 1++am *blush so.. paisey he was asleep and i woke him up* told him and he told me to go to the clinic the next day at 8am.. whole nite i couldnt slp.. kept turning and turning..till 6.30am i insist to bath for a long long time dry myself and then head to the hospital.. *clinic didnt open till it was abt 9am* gosh.. then i was put on baby monitor for 30mins and nurse comfirm i was having contractions my gynae came and checked i was alrdy 3cm dilated and was send to the labour ward at abt 11 everything done at abt 11.30~11.45am!! he says baby will arrive at abt 5++pm in the evening and he arrived at 1353hr :D

Last edited:

Rinrin

Counting Down

Went for my check up 3 days ago. gynae told me 80% is a princess so happy. Suppose to be due in dec but gynae say that my placenta is too low so might be giving birth earlier... Hope everything goes fine.

sleepymama

Re: Counting Down

Hi Rinrin
Wow! Congrats! Take good care, no tedious sports and have plenty of rest, ya. I'm sure your doc told you all these. Enjoy your pregnancy while waiting for Princess to arrive! :D

LoVeS

Very soon u will see ya little princess~ Take great care during tis period as low placenta is pretty dangerous i heard.

Went for my check up 3 days ago. gynae told me 80% is a princess so happy. Suppose to be due in dec but gynae say that my placenta is too low so might be giving birth earlier... Hope everything goes fine.
congrats!
i m having a baby girl too!!
due next month..
so i m excited!!

:)

hmm.. thats the weird thing..

I've been seeing Prof John tee since my 3rd month of pregnancy.
when i m abt to deliver my first child, the nurse told my hus that i got to be warded to A ward, if not Dr John will nt be the one who's goin to deliver my baby for me.

the thing is, we werent inform of that at all.
until the moment i've got to book for the ward.
if he's not the one who' goin to deliver my baby for me, why should i spend so much on my consultation fees?
of course since i've been seeing him, i want him to deliver my baby for me.

so no choice. we got to book the A ward.

everything's gd, except the nurses there. esp those old aunties..
they think they're very gd just bcos they're experience!
:nah:

anyway i think Prof John tee is good.
thats y he's still the gynae i go to now for my 2nd pregnancy.

got even worse stuffs.. esp. the attitude of those senior nurse.. thus i told myself.. i will nv give birth @ KKH again if there's next time.. LOLs!
ya.. the senior nurses... very ^%$#@! one...
when i start to have contraction aft i went to induce...
i was waiting on the bed of my ward. so i told her i m having contractions..
she told me to WAIT.
so i waited & waited, until the pain is unbearable, i told her I M VERY IN PAIN!
then she gave this "aiya, so troublesome" look, & pushed me to the delivery ward! & she is very rough laa.
like what the hell!
i m staying in A ward, got to pay so much & i get this kind of attitude frm a nurse, SENIOR NURSE somemore!

i told my hus to go & complain abt that nurse & that i dont wana see her aft i gave birth to my baby..
& yes, i didnt see her in my ward aft my delivery for the next 2 days!
a very nice nurse came to attend to me.. :001_302:

actually i wanted to go to Thomson medical for my current pregnancy.
but my hus said Dr John tee is gd, & plus he's the gynae who i've been seeing, might as well go bk to him.

CynCyn

Maggie Im like u too . I wasnt told tt the gynae was nt the one who's delivering me either until I was admitted for labour then only I know that for the gynae to deliver u gotta choose better ward . So ended up i didn't choose better ward just the 5bedded aircon one .

Rinrin

Very soon u will see ya little princess~ Take great care during tis period as low placenta is pretty dangerous i heard.
My mummy told me the same thing too. Hasn't been sleeping well since the day the doc told me that my placenta is low n i might be giving birth early... Keep having this very uncomfortable feeling.

Ah Cheng

HI. I have some questions. Cos no experiences yet.
1) When do you decide whether to use epidural or not?
2) How does contraction feels like? Painful?

Pink daisy

HI. I have some questions. Cos no experiences yet.
1) When do you decide whether to use epidural or not?
2) How does contraction feels like? Painful?
If you really opt for epidural, then tell the doc beforehand, coz (if am not mistaken) it is best given when dilation is ard 5-6 cm; just when the contractions getting frequent. There's a little use to apply afterwards, coz when dilation reach 8-9cm the pain becomes unbearable and by the time (if you request epidural) it's too late as the anaes, need time to take course.

As for me, my bb is in breech cond, and to make matter worse my waterbag broke way before its time, so yeah..no contraction, no pain nothing :001_302: except a slight stinging sensation when the epi needle inserted into your back
Oh yeah...if you have skoliosis, better remind the doc on your condition for him to analyse carefuly

Porukadotzu

If you really opt for epidural, then tell the doc beforehand, coz (if am not mistaken) it is best given when dilation is ard 5-6 cm; just when the contractions getting frequent. There's a little use to apply afterwards, coz when dilation reach 8-9cm the pain becomes unbearable and by the time (if you request epidural) it's too late as the anaes, need time to take course.

As for me, my bb is in breech cond, and to make matter worse my waterbag broke way before its time, so yeah..no contraction, no pain nothing :001_302: except a slight stinging sensation when the epi needle inserted into your back
Oh yeah...if you have skoliosis, better remind the doc on your condition for him to analyse carefuly
hi pink daisy,

your bb were in a breach position means the bb head not engaged downwards during delivery right? then how the doctors managed to deliver your bb without caesar?

I read tat when waterbag broke then the pain start to coming...

autumn82

Hie Porukadotzu,

when my water bag burst, I never feel any contractions/pain for almost 1day+... So i guess individual ba... hee. :p

Had to wait for the cervix to dilute but it didn't, so in the end, had to go for c-sect..