First gynae visit at 8-9 weeks?

dion8et

Hi! just found that I got a +ve sign and called up my preferred gynae for appt and was told he is fully booked till jan and the next earliest appt they can schedule me for my first visit is probably when I am 8-9 week. just wondering if it is ok and not too late for me to do my scan? just wanted to be really sure that the pea is in the right position :)

angeliasjl

congrat! mayb you could go to any women clinic to check and make sure everything is ok. I do tat too when i was 5 weeks. And only went to my gynae in my 11weeks. :)

Hi! just found that I got a +ve sign and called up my preferred gynae for appt and was told he is fully booked till jan and the next earliest appt they can schedule me for my first visit is probably when I am 8-9 week. just wondering if it is ok and not too late for me to do my scan? just wanted to be really sure that the pea is in the right position :)

Jjt

Too early can't really see anything also, so 8 weeks might be a good time! but of course you have to bear with the anxiety and really look forward to it. if you can't stand it, then just go another gynae to get a scan first and go back to the other gynae for subsequent sessions =P

but anyway, if the gynae is so busy, maybe find another one? I chose a gynae who was less busy so can attend to my needs and emergencies.