First time being a mum...

Babyrox

Hi all,
yesterday have just used pregnancy testkit result came out positive.
Have afew question to asked.
1. When should i visit the gyne?
2. on 25jan - 2 feb i will b traveling, is it save to travel?
3. What food need to avoid eating?

Thanks

Congratulations! Motherhood is such an amazing journey.

Here are my answers to your questions:
1. As soon as you found out you're pregnant.
2. Better ask your doctor about it. There are some mums who have delicate pregnancies thus it is important to give the head's up from your doctor if it is safe for you to travel. Be also mindful that first trimester is very crucial for a growing fetus, thus, you need to take extra care.
3. Avoid eating junk. You are growing another person inside your body and it is important that your body functions well. Eating junk can lower your immune system, increase your sugar and salt levels. So be mindful of eating processed food.

God bless your journey to motherhood! Cheers!

Sand

Congratulations babyvox!

1. Yes. ASAP! if you have no idea which gynae to go to, maybe you can consider to go polyclinic, and get a referral.
2. I personally won't recommend since first trimester is usually less stable. but if you doctor is ok with it, why not? =)
3. pineapple, papaya, raw food, seafood.

All the best in your journey to motherhood!

JW1234

Cograts!

How do you feel? My friend is also just found out she's pregnant but she kept on vomiting.

Because i did not encounter any vomiting so i don't know how to help her.

Any suggestions? I feel bad not being able to help

Hi all,

Thanks
Hi! First of all, congrats! To answer your questions...
1. You actually need to see your OB the moment you discovered you are pregnant. But if it is only like 4 weeks only, do not expect to hear the baby's heart beat right away. The doctor may not immediately conduct an ultrasound til you reached your 8th week.

2. About travelling...but I may be too late for this. It is ok to travel as long you and your baby are in good condition. You can travel travel by plane til your 8th month with doctor's approval of course.

3. Food...avoid drinks with caffeine, any food with too much sugar, spicy food, junk food and it also depends if you have any special case. The doctor will check your blood sugar, urine and any other tests to make sure you are having a healthy pregnancy.

wendy79

Are you all open to learn and explore using of certified pure therapeutic essential oil during your pregnancy or post natal ? Do come for free lesson and get free oils

Ruby Yen

Hi all,
Hi, congrats, mummy!
1. Once you're sure that you get pregnant. Go to gyne asap to make further check.
2. Check this with your doctor because everyone has different conditions or symptoms during pregnancy. Better check in advance.
3. Avoid drinks with caffeine, alcohol, also raw foods, and junk foods. Try to eat as healthier as you can. You can also eat supplements like multivitamins, omega-3 oil, folic acid, or chicken essence to nourish your body.