First Time Moms (FTMs)

Mee Mee

Hi,
I am very new to this forum . I am 29 years old and I am trying to conceive a child. The first day of my last period was 29 July 2012. And we had made love on 14,15,16 August to get pregnant. I found spotting started from 23rd August evening. It had been about 3 days till today.The bleeding was a little bit bigger but a bit lesser than normal period. I felt soft cramps and it became serious for a day. after that It disappeared. Can anyone suggest me it is a sign of implantation bleeding or miscarriage? I did pregnancy test on 24 August 2012 and it showed negative. I shall be very grateful if any body could answer me. I am a bit worried since it is my first time.
Thank in advance

My baby already 3 month :)
And don't buy anything first before baby haven out yet :)
When I was pregnant I heard Avent was the best milk bottle so I go buy . In the end the bottle till now never use :/
Because the thing that baby suck is too big for him . Though there write new born . But no too big for baby le .
In the end I changed to PRINCE .
It's very good for him . Buy the size slow for him ( : and got air vent <=

So mummies maybe you can also try that .

careling

Hi,
I am very new to this forum . I am 29 years old and I am trying to conceive a child. The first day of my last period was 29 July 2012. And we had made love on 14,15,16 August to get pregnant. I found spotting started from 23rd August evening. It had been about 3 days till today.The bleeding was a little bit bigger but a bit lesser than normal period. I felt soft cramps and it became serious for a day. after that It disappeared. Can anyone suggest me it is a sign of implantation bleeding or miscarriage? I did pregnancy test on 24 August 2012 and it showed negative. I shall be very grateful if any body could answer me. I am a bit worried since it is my first time.
Thank in advance
i think u should try to test again on 1 of sep to make sure. :)

verlbb

Hello... Am new here.

just feeling lucky that I'm one of the few that emerge and manage to have my confinement finsih with a "smile". Gotten this contact from my colleague and thank heavens! its's stress-free and rewarding! :Dancing_wub: Hope mummies out here have another source to get contact. you may email me at my email: verlbbbb@ymail.com

Hoping to post a video of here here... (check with the moderator first)! :001_302: Am not trying to 'promote business' but rather encourages mummy (esp first time mum) with little or no experience get the required help and knowledge from experience and reliable nanny (recommending my nanny to you). Her name is Amy (Yoke Peng), 46yrs of age. cantonese and well-versed with confinement knowledge and cooked very delicious confinement meals during my confinement. Her simmered pig's stomach is very delicious and she also cooks sea cucumber with du zhong tonic are the two dishes I missed most! During the night... I had very ample rest as we knows Amy is doing a good job b'cos we seldom hear our infant cries.... she targets to attend to our infant before she cries so that I (a sensitive and light sleeper) could rest well. She attends to my c-section wound with care and was very experience in clearing my block ducts.... thanks to her suggestion my hubby and I could get ample rest during the night b'cos I latch during the day and pump out my breast milk at night. My sister-in-law had engaged her this month and I simply went over for her cooking!

On personal quote:
My personal confinement experience was just to gather confinement information from my surrounding relatives, friends and even colleague's wife and decide if engaging a CL is really worth...Amy shared her numerous confinement experience with me and I do agree with her that each person "deserves" to have our 'OWN' confinement experience and not to follow other people's experience.

Being a first time mum.. I faithfully and sincerely in giving the "BEST" to my infant but rather find 100% latching on too tedious and time consuming. I'm glad Amy did follow my way initially supporting stringe feed my infant when my milk did not arrive but she did advise me that eventually with little milk, my infant's jaundice will shot up and it really DID! With the two days in the hospital was indeed stresssful but I was more annoyed when eventually the hospital feed my infant with FM! After discharge... I begin to take charge of my confinement.... feeding with all my breast milk and supplement FM.

Amy helped with my c-section wounds and along with my preference in food, she suggested and planned my confinement meals. I never have to worry about my infant care or least my household chores.....I can safely leave it to Amy to do it.

I do not have any qualms in recommending my CL to anyone deserving her. You may email me.

diza

And baby really grow up very fast ! So don't so hurry and buy many clothes for baby !
Totally agree! To be honest, I'm at week 35 and till now I haven't really prepare anything! Haven wash clothes, buy bottles, baby bedding... I only bought some booties and mittens, and less than 5 rompers! Most of the items are pass down items. A colleague of mine even gave me a few BNIB newborn sets coz she said baby grew so fast she didn't have the opportunity to use them! If u really wanna buy some clothes, I suggest buying 3-6 mths.. That's what I did.

Hi,
Thank in advance
I have menses like cramping around 1 week after making love that existed for 4 weeks. But i dont have spotting. When i did a pregnancy test myself, it turn out negative. But there was actually a very faint line on the kit that i thought was default. At my 6th week, i went to gynae to check if there something wrong with my womb and did a hormones test and it turn out I may be pregnant. Doc mention that the over the counter kit detect HCG which is not high enough to detect. Though im not sure what is your actual cause but i do hope it can ease your worry. I recall i visited the gynae the week my period was due. if you are worry, better to consult gynae.

HI I m a ftm too. My Edd is on 12-Apr same day as my birthday! I wonder is this a gift for myself! ♡
now my baby has grown bigger.. EDD is more firm and set to be ard 20 - 22 march.. this is the date that i'm seeing.. i went to see my gynae on 14 sept.. when baby was 13 weeks.. but seems that gynae trying to see boy or girl but cannot see yet! makes me so excited and gan jiong.. but my next appt.. which is abt 17 weeks.. sure to firm boy or girl.. by then, can buy loads of baby stuff! =D

mikomiko

Dear all

I'm a ftm too, currently 8 weeks preggy.. Edd 29 Apr ... Pretty bad morning sickness... Always feeling hungry but no appetite to eat though.. When eating .. Then start to vomit again.... just hope things would get better soon..

preeti22

Motherhood is undoubtedly one of the most amazing feelings you could ever felt in your lifetime. Back then when I found out that I was pregnant, I had mixed emotions then. However, the feeling of joy and excitement were so overwhelming. I am just so happy to know that at last, I am now a mother. But at the same time, a little nervous since I don't have any idea if what things should I do first since this thing is all new to me. But I am just so grateful that I have a very supportive mother, who knows nothing but the best. I am just so thankful that because of the useful tips that she imparted, I stayed healthy through out my pregnancy.

preeti22

Motherhood is undoubtedly one of the most amazing feelings you could ever felt in your lifetime. Back then when I found out that I was pregnant, I had mixed emotions then. However, the feeling of joy and excitement were so overwhelming. I am just so happy to know that at last, I am now a mother. But at the same time, a little nervous since I don't have any idea if what things should I do first since this thing is all new to me. But I am just so grateful that I have a very supportive mother, who knows nothing but the best. I am just so thankful that because of the useful tips that she imparted, I stayed healthy through out my pregnancy.

Huggies Wipes Coupons 2012

Abigale

Hi naz, totally agree with you! how i wish I can own a scanner at home and do my baby scan everyday, knowing that he/she is actively growing inside, how lovely is that! :tlaugh:

Diydee

Hi FTMs.
My EDD is on 21 January 2013.
Sourcing for bottles and prams now , any recommendations?
I kind of like Tommy tippee milk bottles cause they have it in pink and I'm expecting a baby girl. Any recommendations?
:)

smilem

I saw from the last BB fair.. perhap u can try on this coming = 9-10nov fair @ expo

Hi FTMs.
My EDD is on 21 January 2013.
Sourcing for bottles and prams now , any recommendations?
I kind of like Tommy tippee milk bottles cause they have it in pink and I'm expecting a baby girl. Any recommendations?
:)

phycyj

Anybody can recommend good brands for stroller and car seat? I wanna do some reserach before going to the fair but dont know where to begin!!

smilem

i bought capella stroller / royale car seat.. FYI & sharing only..u can look at these 2 brands... capella stroller .. u can use 1 hand to keep.. although is 8.5kg but if u carry it horizontal. u won't feel it is heavy.. even now i pregnant..i also can lift it up.