First Time Moms (FTMs)

phycyj

i bought capella stroller / royale car seat.. FYI & sharing only..u can look at these 2 brands... capella stroller .. u can use 1 hand to keep.. although is 8.5kg but if u carry it horizontal. u won't feel it is heavy.. even now i pregnant..i also can lift it up.
Thanks smilem! I noticed some Capella models have adapter car seat, why didn't you get those combi?

smilem

Combi need to bend down inorder to keep the stroller.. capella.. no nit..

adaptor car seat can sit till 1 yr old... but i bought his car seat can up to 4-5yrs old

Thanks smilem! I noticed some Capella models have adapter car seat, why didn't you get those combi?

Sn00py

hi all, i am a first time mummy too... :) ...expecting my baby in June 2013...

i am with Dr CK Khoo, Private Suite at KKH :)....

I am now 8 weeks pregnant, but of course dunnoe it is a boy or a girl....

i cannot even wear my normal clothes and have to wear loose fitting or even maternity pants (with expandable rubberband).... sigh...

So far my tum tum is quite flat, but got a slight bump....

smilem

WElcome to the thread :)

i'm alredi 18 weeks also duno the gender yet .. bb shy shy ..lolz
tat is fast.. i now then start wear the maternity jeans.. but top i still wear norm :):001_302:

hi all, i am a first time mummy too... :) ...expecting my baby in June 2013...

i am with Dr CK Khoo, Private Suite at Kandang Kerbau Hospital :)....

I am now 8 weeks pregnant, but of course dunnoe it is a boy or a girl....

i cannot even wear my normal clothes and have to wear loose fitting or even maternity pants (with expandable rubberband).... sigh...

So far my tum tum is quite flat, but got a slight bump....

andieluv2

am too a ftm... but i delivered in june. bb.is now 4mths already... motherhood can.be really overwhelming... For me especially the breastfeeding part. Due to alot.of discouragements and -ve comments i am not able to bf my bb initially. She was on mixed fm and bm. After 3 months of hard wrk i finally converted her from mixed to total bm but i am still supplying barely wat she needs. No surplus and thats pretty upsetting for me as my greatest wish as a mum is to nurse my bb. It will definitely be one of the greatest regrets of my life. And looking foward i tell myself ny 2nd child, i will prep myself properly. No cold drinks.during.pregnancy, no underwire bras, alot of fish and soup, latch on the min she is out, ignore all -ve comments watever ppl have abt bfing. They will say u got no milk, bb keep crying coz they didnt drink enough etc etc. Mtb, pls dun listen to these -ve comments as it will only affect u and bb. I tell myself 2nd child will be better. Moving forward me and my hub plan to conceive again start of nxt yr. Wish.us.luck and i pray tat all of.u.have a.smooth pregnancy and safe.delivery!!! look forward to ur cute baby k!!! Hearing their first cry is priceless... Ohhh.. Also a pict of my bb girl the min she's born... She's the new love of my life...

God Bless.

Attachments

yingzy

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com

cn naz

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com
hi,

i'm more interested in dr. brown accessories. coz in sg only sells bottles. i know dr brown has other than that

BDPANDA

Hi all...I just tested postive 3 days ago..called the gyane and my appt will be on 18 dec.
Any FTM did not feel any morning sickness or discomfort during early stage?
Im kinda of worry cuz my checkup is 3 weeks ltr..wondering if everything is alright.

smilem

I don't have any morning sickness or discomft during early stage till now :). My baby ger sayang mummy.. didnt let me suffer much :) ..

Hi all...I just tested postive 3 days ago..called the gyane and my appt will be on 18 dec.
Any FTM did not feel any morning sickness or discomfort during early stage?
Im kinda of worry cuz my checkup is 3 weeks ltr..wondering if everything is alright.

Livia

Hi All!

I'm a FTM currently only 7wks ++ but I'm quite concern as in whether I'm getting fat so quickly or tummy really show that fast!
Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore :( oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat:(

smilem

May b your clothes small size tat y very fast can't fit in. No worry. Remember take folic acid.
QUOTE=Livia;731618]Hi All!

I'm a FTM currently only 7wks ++ but I'm quite concern as in whether I'm getting fat so quickly or tummy really show that fast!
Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore :( oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat:([/QUOTE]

Livia

Maybe:( I just went for my scanning yesterday can see bibi's arm forming soon!! Excited! But today start I keep vomiting non-stop... :eek:10:

May b your clothes small size tat y very fast can't fit in. No worry. Remember take folic acid.
QUOTE=Livia;731618]Hi All!

Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore :( oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat:(
[/QUOTE]

cn naz

EnonPoh:733361 said:
I am also a FTM and morning sickness is terrible :(
Ugh i had a whole month if morning sickness when i was pregnant. And it was not even just morning. It should be called whole day and night sickness. Hated it. But it got better. Hang in there :)

chanelloo

hello i am 15 weeks now, looking forward for my next check up next week, should be able to know bb's gender by then. :)
i am small built too, my tummy looked very obvious.. in mrt got ppl let me have the reserve seat already haha :)

roudx

Hello all FTMs! I am 15 weeks too. But next check-up at Jan 18th, for detail scan to check BB and also seeing the gender...
@chanelloo : So good, 16 weeks can go see gender le.. I still gonna wait.. Haha, so excited.. I'm also small built, so if i were to wear a top that hugs me, my tummy also very obvious.. Even my friend commented that my tummy is bigger than them (When they are preggy with their #1) .. Haha..
But colleagues n friends are able to guess I'm preggy when i'm only 8 weeks .. -_-"