First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

summer

staying in the west..any suggestions where to hold bb's 1st birthday party?

wanted to book chevron chalet but fully booked!! how how how??!!

stonston

Re: Location for celebrating bb's 1st birthday

i've booked aloha loyang chalet for my boi's first bday in jan 08 :)

u can try booking somewhere east or u can try booking function rooms instead?

baby gurl

maybe u can try aranda country club?i booked dat fer my gurls 1st birthday!is fully airconditioned!

summer

stonston,
function room is every 4hrs blocked..scare if got delay or what, will they charge me extra $...

babygurl,
where aranda country club har? is the location convi? coz i have many relatives without trpt...

stonston

summer, usualli first 4 hours come in a blk...u can try asking them for hourly extensions :) i've done tt b4, no probs :)

LoVeS

i've booked aloha loyang chalet for my boi's first bday in jan 08 :)

u can try booking somewhere east or u can try booking function rooms instead?
wah u civil servant ah? If nt hor damn ex leh~

aiko_meimei

same as u staying west... ya lolx.. chervon was fully booked so have no choice had to book aloha loyang as had alot of guest

weishy

hi wats ur budget?my DD had her full month party @ furama city centre.Its a tea buffet,but got all the selection(which can be arrange w the F&B Mgr regarding the desired menu)
all my guests commented that the food was great,the best so far(hotel buffets)that they hv eaten.
paid about $30 for each pax.we had it at the lounge(very private) and it was set up nicely for us.

anyways fyi u can contact the F&B mgr at 8223 7103,Mr Andrew Yap.:tlaugh:

elaine01

Just daddy, mummy n bb alone.

ILs cant eat birthday cake. no point order cake then invite them when they dont want to eat.

DH & I agreed that DS birthdays we eat vegetarian due to religious beliefs. ILs dun like vegetarian food. So another point out to invite them.

But my parents bring him out lor..............for vegetarian lunch.

summer

hi wats ur budget?my DD had her full month party @ furama city centre.Its a tea buffet,but got all the selection(which can be arrange w the F&B Mgr regarding the desired menu)
all my guests commented that the food was great,the best so far(hotel buffets)that they hv eaten.
paid about $30 for each pax.we had it at the lounge(very private) and it was set up nicely for us.

anyways fyi u can contact the F&B mgr at 8223 7103,Mr Andrew Yap.:tlaugh:
weishy,
Are u require to book the lounge? if so, how much har?

LoVeS

same as u staying west... ya lolx.. chervon was fully booked so have no choice had to book aloha loyang as had alot of guest
same here i aso quite a number of guests which i wanted aloha loyang but then SO ex for public leh although my dh is navy regular which can only apply as public :embarrassed:

stonston

y navy regular not entitled meh? i tot as long as civil servant? navy regular also got civil servant priviledges right?

anyway, SAF also can book big n cheap chalet...ask ur hb to check...

LoVeS

y navy regular not entitled meh? i tot as long as civil servant? navy regular also got civil servant priviledges right?

anyway, SAF also can book big n cheap chalet...ask ur hb to check...
nope navy regular cant book for aloha loyang which they only entitled to SAF chalets. Those chalets not as big as aloha loyang ones :embarrassed:

summer

i left with no choice...end up booking chevron but holding the birthday party on weekday loh...just hope the guests will turn up

JOANNA-

i left with no choice...end up booking chevron but holding the birthday party on weekday loh...just hope the guests will turn up
Hihi, may i know how much per night at chevron ? And can I have e add n contact ? Thanks ! :tlaugh:

summer

joanna,
check in on friday and out on saturday is $100. heard my hb mentioned that chevron goes by 2d 1n package only...catering must use their contacts..
he book online and went to pay up when they call for confirmation on our booking leh...

i try to get the website from him tonite ok?