First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

Joycetbg

Any suggestions where to celebrate my princess 1st birthday??

Hi

My princess going to be 1 yr old in the mth of may. Any suggestions where to celebrate? thinking of aranda country club? any feedbacks?

hui0

Re: Any suggestions where to celebrate my princess 1st birthday??

hiyee! my baby girl also turning one in May.

Used to hold a party at Aranda CC too.. do u mean the chalets or the function rooms? I did it in the chalet.. one of the chalets that I like cos it's big enough!:tlaugh: the catered food is good as well... (judging that the trays were cleared by the guests :p)

Joycetbg

hiyee! my baby girl also turning one in May.

Used to hold a party at Aranda CC too.. do u mean the chalets or the function rooms? I did it in the chalet.. one of the chalets that I like cos it's big enough!:tlaugh: the catered food is good as well... (judging that the trays were cleared by the guests :p)

I m talking abt the chalet. understand is 2 bedrms right? Ok gd cos they dun allow other caterer to come in

Queenbabe

May i know where is Aranda CC & how much it cost to hold party there ? Thks :)

hui0

Hi Elaine, here's the website!
Aranda Country Club

You can order buffet from them.. its about normal buffet prices.. and of cos, you will have to book the chalet room for use. You can get a discounted rate if you are an Aranda CC member or an NTUC member. HTHs.:001_302:

Joyce, yes.. the chalet has 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony.. its like a home in fact! :001_302:

Re: Baby Gal's 1st Birthday!!! Need Help.....

Dear Mummies,

Thanks for all the info given.....in d end, me & my hubby decided to get the bdae cake from E-Creative & the buffet from Neo Garden.....

Looking forward to that day.....two more weeks plus to go....on 22 Mar 09...hope everything goes smoothly on that day....

Any ideas where i can get nice dresses for my gal? Not too formal wan...
at least after tt party, she stil can wear it out....kekeke

CanCanMum

Cerisi got some pretty dresses for one year olds...currently they are having sales at the AMK hub outlet...

kiddypalace oso got alot...

u can get sundress....

Joycetbg

Hi Elaine, here's the website!
Aranda Country Club

You can order buffet from them.. its about normal buffet prices.. and of cos, you will have to book the chalet room for use. You can get a discounted rate if you are an Aranda CC member or an NTUC member. HTHs.:001_302:

Joyce, yes.. the chalet has 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony.. its like a home in fact! :001_302:

Oh ya thks. I went to see the place and it is very spacious. I finally book the place. Fo whole weekend (fr fri to sun) superpeak cost ard $600.

Pwiincess

Hi Pwiincess,

Wow....cooking on ur own? wad dishes?? i'm too lazy to cook on my own. keke and dun think my cooking is nice too...

Hmm.....You gt try go E-Creative website to have a look at their cakes? i find their cakes unique tat's y catches my eye....

when u holding d celebration? how many pax???
Hi,

My Hubby & MIL prepared the food. For the birthday cake i ordered from Bengawan Solo.

Pwiincess

Hi Just checking any mummies interested to order a tutu for your birthday girl? :p

:Dancing_wub: Also, happy celebrating your birthday mummies!
Hello! Is that your baby girl?
Where did you get the dress?

Can you PM me? and the price?
Thanks!

pigletgal81

Dear Mummies,

Thanks for all the info given.....in d end, me & my hubby decided to get the bdae cake from E-Creative & the buffet from Neo Garden.....

Looking forward to that day.....two more weeks plus to go....on 22 Mar 09...hope everything goes smoothly on that day....

Any ideas where i can get nice dresses for my gal? Not too formal wan...
at least after tt party, she stil can wear it out....kekeke
I will also be celebrating my Son Bday on 22 Mar09.
Also thinking of getting Neo Garden buffet but the cake still pending.
will go and see the cakes from E-creative. any website?

Pocoyo

I will also be celebrating my Son Bday on 22 Mar09.
Also thinking of getting Neo Garden buffet but the cake still pending.
will go and see the cakes from E-creative. any website?
Hi For eCreative, you can try this site. www.ecreative.com.sg . I ordered two cakes from them just in Feb, the cupcakes was just sooo CCUUTTTEE and nice. The one I ordered was with a 1kg fresh cream little prince and 16 little cupcakes surronding him. Can't comment for the other cake though, the icing coating was just too sweet for many of our likings. Point to note as well, I learnt not to revisit for the catering out of convenience, as their catering service is not too fantastic, neither was the food.

Another cake shop I was told is quite good was Royal, Not sure if it's this one though www.royalcakes.com No harm to check it out.

Porukadotzu

hi, i'm looking forward for my girl's 1st B-day party too!

Anyone tried the cakes from Coffee Bean?? they look very nice for kids birthday party but dunno the cake nice or not.

Hi Pigletgal81,

I will also be ordering from e-creative the bdae cake...just to advise, dun get the buffer catering from ecreative...tried the food when my frein ordered fro her gal bdae on jan...it doesnt taste nice....u can have a look at neo garden for d buffet.... website : NEO GARDEN CATERING

pigletgal81

i will be catering for abt 50pax... So my budget really so tight... haha... No choice, big family from Hubby side.

Pocoyo

i will be catering for abt 50pax... So my budget really so tight... haha... No choice, big family from Hubby side.
Hi Again,

Glad I am not the only one disagreeing with eCreative catering. Honestly their service is bad. They conveniently took away the promised silk flower without notifying me, when I asked, then they mentioned "oh your table has no space". Plus they did not provide the tomato sauce. Hello?! I was catering for a bunch of kids. And they did not bother to fulfill even after that, just mentioned eCreative did not include! But it was stated very clearly in the terms and conditions. Not to mention the food was disappointing la.

If you like peranakan or spicy, you can try Purple Sage too! My company caters from them quite often, and my do they taste GOOD! Haha.

~ Purple Sage© Creative Catering ~

Another one I tried that's surprisingly good was from Bibik, many yrs ago, when I rented a chalet at NTUC. Suprisingly nice dishes.

bibik.com.sg