First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

pigletgal81

Re: Baby Gal's 1st Birthday!!! Need Help.....

I bought 1 box of the chuppa chups Lollipop.

I looking for anyone who wan to share half of the cost. Total is 108 pcs.

So i got extra of 54pcs. Willing to sell 54 pcs mixed Flavoured for $10.00. Which is abt $0.185 per pcs.

Any one interested can email me @ pigletgal_81@cozycot.cc

hui0

Cerisi got some pretty dresses for one year olds...currently they are having sales at the AMK hub outlet...

kiddypalace oso got alot...

u can get sundress....
hehe... i have already bought a sundress for my DD's 1st bday.. (in May) I v kiasu... i know:tlaugh:

siongnelly

Hi i normally will cook the myself too... i will order the Angie cakes, they will do the delivery... i will hang those birthday banner and will prepare some small gifts for the little guest :) Happy birthday to your girl and enjoy yourself :)

CJmom

Re: Any suggestions where to celebrate my princess 1st birthday??

Hi

My princess going to be 1 yr old in the mth of may. Any suggestions where to celebrate? thinking of aranda country club? any feedbacks?
If you have many nephews/nieces, or expecting many children for the party how abt Yio chu kang grassroot club? They have a big indoor playhouse for children below 14 yrs and you can book the whole place and the kids can go wild!

winnie.lyy

hi, i just celebrated my baby son's 1st birthday last week (early celebration though). i invited only the family members at a restaurant nearby house. I think the 1st year birthday of my son is important and will be very meaningful if celebrate amongst the family members! Well, as i wish it went smoothly, merrier and everyone is enjoying very much. My son received lot of gifts nicely wrapped with beautiful wrap paper and ribbons, and big ang pau too!

Wishing you a happy celebrating moment with your BB...

autumn82

I used to order from E-creative for all DD's cakes.. I got her the 16 cupcakes wif princess one too! Very cute~~ and those 3D cakes every yr..

This time, gonna do DS liao.. dunno shld I order from them again.. Tot wanna change.. 4yrs liao..lol

youngmami

Hmmm... how about function rooms in country club, community centres, condo.

or perhaps the newly rennovated chalets in East Coast or Aloha chalets.

LoVeS

If u got frds in SAF then mayb u can book changi SAF chalet which is really big tat u can haf more guest attending~ My ds bday last yr May aso held at there~

youngmami

I just received this...

Now you can hold you your celebrations without paying a premium
Only at Straits Café @ Rendezvous
Located at a strategic corner with sound-proof foldable partition,
Straits Café @ Rendezvous is now available with a private room that can accommodate up to a maximum of 40 persons.
Let us help you host your next party @ Straits Café @ Rendezvous. Be it a children’s birthday party, baby’s first month celebration or a get together on the day of wedding engagemen, our experienced food & beverage team would be happy to sit down with you to customise your function
For more details or reservations, call 63351777/1771 or email straitscafe@rendezvous.com.sg

BbpHir3

another birthday thread

organising a more than 100 guest party.. cuz when wedding n baby's 1st month nv get 2 invite quite a number of ppl.. so thinkin of having a bash to invite every1.. any recommendations?

june_lim

son's first birthday party

hi ladies,

need to seek advise on where and how to celebrate my son's very first birthday for the best value that is available around?

in advance, many thanks and deeply appreciate all input.

:001_302:

January84

Re: another birthday thread

for bb 1st bd?
what recommendations u need? location? buffet? resturant?
what do u have in mind?

January84

Re: son's first birthday party

I celebrated my son bd at chalet. buffet in noon and bbq at night.
we were there for 3d2n. 1st night decorated the place, 2nd day morning also bring him for swimming..

hmm, I have a set of 1st birthday boy balloons to let go if u interested can PM me.
you can bring this full set for the helium gas at raffles city at $10.

also have pooh setter scence to let go too if your theme is pooh and friends..

the location also depends on your buget. can go from
void deck, chalet, function room, hotel, clubs, restuarants etc..
caterers of buffets can be from Neo garden to park royal hotel..
cakes, number to guest u inviting.. prefer buffet or bbq etc..

BbpHir3

10 tables arhz? abit traditional lehz..
thinking of those more casual n look good type.. casual cuz of frens, look good cuz of family..

January84

try poolside buffet..
if want to look good, choss a club or hotel by the poolside... normally if $50/per for buffet... if bad weather, they will shift to the air-con rest/function room.

june_lim

Re: son's first birthday party

Hi,
How many balloons are there? Will like to buy for my son. And where in raffles city can i get the helium gas?

I celebrated my son bd at chalet. buffet in noon and bbq at night.
we were there for 3d2n. 1st night decorated the place, 2nd day morning also bring him for swimming..

hmm, I have a set of 1st birthday boy balloons to let go if u interested can PM me.
you can bring this full set for the helium gas at raffles city at $10.

also have pooh setter scence to let go too if your theme is pooh and friends..

the location also depends on your buget. can go from
void deck, chalet, function room, hotel, clubs, restuarants etc..
caterers of buffets can be from Neo garden to park royal hotel..
cakes, number to guest u inviting.. prefer buffet or bbq etc..

Last edited:

BbpHir3

good idea.. can hold at relative hse.. hahaha... initial idea was to hold it at a big field with marque.. but tat'll b abit too over budget..