First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

cmeilim

Re: Where to celebrate- 1st Birthday........

hi, have you found out the excate location for the mc D restaurant?
i'm intereset in the greenary and natural setting :)
thanks

could it be in the AMK town garden east? tho the only mac's i have seen with a very green and lush environment is the one at ridout garden along queesway (??) opp the old commonwealth ave flats.

mylovelypiece

Re: First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st

My girl had hers at our place, just a simple gathering with relatives and family members. Had a balloon artist to entertain the kids of adults whom I had invited and the whole party was really nice, kids enjoyed and parents enjoyed cos the balloon artist was good in talking with them. Still engage them for corporate and birthday functions =)

Food was catered by Four Seasons if I do not remember wrongly. Their food is really good, and not very expensive either (I feel la.....)

Subsequent parties once girlgirl has more friends from school, cannot hold at home.. Will be chaos haha. Sometiems held at school and once booked Function Room like that..

angelwendy

Re: First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st

Hi all mummies.. any ideal that i can find cheap & reasonable party stuff? any webby that i can go?? pls intro.... thanks...:tlaugh:

angelwendy

Mummies, instead of printing bday banners.. Y not spend the $$ to do those canvas print?? Can put our previous bd boy/ger pics on it n wordings too.. Still can hang in their room after the party..

Can u intro me where to get the canvas print??

shiyi

bb bday coming in jan. fil wants to book a few tables in a restaurant and invite relatives for a dinner. any nice and cozy place to recommend?

koreanfashion

summer, usualli first 4 hours come in a blk...you can try asking them for hourly extensions :) i've done that before, no probs

Mama_Mel

Dear Mummies and Daddys,

I had booked Downtown East chalet for my Baobei this mth end... but there is only 2 Catering to choice. Anyone can give some comments about this 2 caterings regards to the quality of foods?

1. Stamford Catering Services Pte Ltd (Halal)
2. Select Catering Pte Ltd

Thanks alot :001_302:

cmeilim

I used select twice, for my DS1's full month party in 2009. No complaint with the food variety, quality as well as quantity. More than enough to feed all my guests. $10 per pax for 55 people with 8 mains, 1 dessert and 1 beverage. The mains are all quality dishes. Service was very prompt too. Have not tried Stamford Catering before so can't comment. Hope this helps. =) Enjoy the party!

missykiwi

Hi, besides Zoo, where can i bring my girl out during her one year old birthday? Thanks!

wamy

Hi mommies...

Last weekend was my baby's 1st birthday.. it was held in Novotel Hotel...
very cozy place.. We hired a photographer.. highly recommended place & photographer..below is her profile.. just incase you need one..

Mackie's Fotographee... - mackie's Photos

Lisa99

Guys you know i went to Aranda resort at pasir ris a few days ago, the house place was in a mess and as in because they are renovating ! They didnt inform us at the first place when we made our bookings! Got so angry with them that i demanded a full refund... You can try amara resort, very nice place!

wamy

anyone tried changi village hotel birthday package?
any idea how much ?

wamy

mummies....
if your need entertainer for your kids party... u might want to try this group..
i attended one party last weekend Very nice princess themed party.. they provide princess and prince costume for the kids... so cute.

http://www.extrovertgroup.com/

Ekari

Hi, besides Zoo, where can i bring my girl out during her one year old birthday? Thanks!

Actually just celebrate at home will do? Otherwise, you can try the waterpark. need full supervision on the children though, not convenience but still fun.

Wonderlust

Hi Mommies, please visit Wonderlust Viche | Facebook.
We provide themed party supplies for children's party.

From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banner and goody bags.
We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Please email wonderlust.viche@gmail.com for more information.

Time to time, we will travel overseas with the little one and pick up pretty children stuff and place on-site.
Still tuned and visit us.

Spread the love of Wonderlust.

bendi

Hi my son birthday will be held at aloha loyang. Any idea whether they allow external caterer to come inside? Or must order from their caterer?

And also any recommendation for caterer? Food must taste nice of cos. my guest list is around 15 pple only.

Last edited:

Wonderlust

Advance Happy Birthday to your son.

We have used international catering and their food is not bad.
If you would like to order party supplies, please do not hesitate to contact us, wonderlust.viche@gmail.com.

Wonderlust handmade with love all items you ordered.

If you would need some ideas and suggestion, please drop us an email.