First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

kbph75

Re: First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st

Short Trip Getaway : 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/- Nett.
Hi hii, looking for a short trip getaway with your love ones. Good news. I am selling one gift voucher of 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/-. Voucher valid till 31st Dec 2012.

I have won the gift voucher recently during my Aug 2012 holiday. I already went there a few times and decided to sell off.

Anyone interested you can contact / whatsapp / SMS (Kelvin Bay H/P :96305352) for more info. I will forward you the details of T&C. No obligation

Thanks .​

mummyfc1230

Re: First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st

Hi Mummies,

Juz wanna share this great photographer who shot my girl's first birthday celebration last week.

Adrian from PinkBlue Photography is very good at handling young children during photography and the amount of patience he exhibits puts you at ease during your hectic event. Adrian is also very accommodating and considerate, he does his "homework" before working on the shoot. Adrian takes note on the special requests, preferences you have.

Charges are very reasonable and I muz say that after you have an encounter with Adrian, its hard to put a price tag to his service because his's service is genuinely from the heart.

Do check out his portfolio/website here:
Pink Blue Photography | Journalistic Wedding Photography from Singapore

Pls feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to share my experience with you further

Kudos to Parenthood!

squamous

Hi all!,
I would also like to share:
lucky enough for me,
i found a photography business, whom really understands and caters for affordability and quality.

For those looking for affordable/cheap and good photography may reach photographicalmemories@gmail.com.
I hired them on sep birthday, and i am happy with the service & price.
The price was just $52/hr. no gst.

I would be booking photographicalmemories@gmail.com in december too.

anyone looking for affordable photography service should book them.
Support them by liking their page.
Photographicalmemories [Affordable photography rates!] | Facebook

all the best friends.. =)

Originally Posted by niki90
My photographer is registered and provided invoices and price is reasonable as well.
She gives me dvd which are so nicely designed and labeled. From what i know she as worked with big companies like propertyguru,international malayasia china as well.

if anyone wants a photographer feel free to let me know i can recommend her to you.
$50 /hr -unlimited photography, editing, dvd
photographicalmemoires@gmail.com

Photographicalmemories [Affordable photography rates!] | Facebook

ceejayy

I hope this can help not only mommies, but anyone who is interested in printing banners with this service provider.
Shop Baby Toddler - Babykidworld Party Supplies Online Shop - Multiply Marketplace Singapore
she is a scam!! I emailed her and ask her specifically whether she can help me print the banner for my baby girl's bday. A specific date was given to her and she confirm she can so i proceeded to transfer her the money. I specifically asked her twice and both times she said okay..
So thereafter, i waited for her to print the banner and when she emailed me to inform me that i can collect the banner, she then told me to collect the banner from her asap (thursday afternoon she emailed me and expect me to collect that very night or the next day before 3pm!!) as she is leaving for overseas the next day. WTF? But i was kind enough and didn't want to make things difficult so i emailed her to make the necessary arrangement as i was tied down with work and could only collect on friday earliest (which previously arrangement was to collect on saturday).
So after emailing her three times, then she responded with 2 short line telling me that to go down to her place to collect. I was already pretty pissed with her nonchalance but decide to give her the benefit of doubt that she was busy packing.
So end up, on friday night, we went down to collect the poster. It was at 29 eastshore place and it was damn secluded. NVM!! THe entire house was DARK!!!!! I decide to come again on saturday afternoon, tried ringing the bell but again there was nobody!!!! feeling pissed off i emailed her a short email to tell her i am outside and there was no one. After waiting for sometime, we decide to give it one last try and come again at night but again, the house is dark and empty.
Damn pissed. A part of me feel like leaving her a written note to give her a piece of my mind but my taxi fare was increasing. :( i stay quite far from her and cabbing to and fro is COSTLY.. 30 each trip.
So disappointing. She is really the worse person i have dealt with my entire life.

lithin

Hello mummies..

i am new to this forum..
My husband will be back from overseas in soon.
have decided to have my son's 1st year celebration.
estimating around 100 over guests.

any nice venue recommendation?
with good car park facilities.

thank you ..

lithin

hi i also would like to know any shops to do canvas print at affordable rates?

tinytina

hi i also would like to know any shops to do canvas print at affordable rates?
hi lithin,

you can visit, those brash basha area for printing.
relative good rates and prompt service.

do you have any food catering recommendations?

singz

Hi everyone, maybe you can consider having a special candy buffet. the one year old might not enjoy it but i believe the older kids of mummy and daddy's friends will love them! customised to individual prince/princess' birthday!

gotten the following pictures from A Reception to Remember A Reception to Remember: Kid's Party

_DSC0535.jpg_DSC0548.jpg_DSC0550.jpg_DSC0571.JPG_DSC0596 (1).jpg_DSC0596 (1).jpg
_DSC0544.JPG_DSC0548 (1).jpg_DSC0565.JPG

tinytina

Heyz..
would be great if you could share with me/fellow mummies.
the service providers that you had hired.

-food caterers.
-balloonist or magician.
-photographer

thks alot.

Hello mummies..

i am new to this forum..
My husband will be back from overseas in soon.
have decided to have my son's 1st year celebration.
estimating around 100 over guests.

any nice venue recommendation?
with good car park facilities.

thank you ..

vel

Good balloon package where to get

jenn123

Balloon sculpting and face painting at parties and events.

Contact Jenn at balloonbouquet@hotmail.com

1 Hour of balloon twisting service with unlimited balloon sculptures

Pricing
$80/Hour

for venue you can try Joan Bowen cafe inside st andrew sec school it's very homey ambiance.
& with a pinch of salt in tanjong katong... more of a girly themed venue

Stickers are also a great idea for kids goodie bags!
I have $1.50 fun foam stickers to share~

dwzphotos

We provide quality photography services for birthday parties and celebratory events/functions. With our unique style of photography, we believe in capturing candid emotions and special moments that are treasured but often missed.

If our style fits what you are looking for, we love to hear from you! Drop us a message or check us out on Facebook! :)

http://www.facebook.com/truphotos

Last edited: