Fish oil Supplement

Mum2bee

hihi,
I am oso taking NeurogainS

maybe i state the content here so mommies can compare
each vege capsule contain 765mg of standardized,customised,super refined,natural TG marine oil providing.

325mg Natural Dha
32mg EPA
23mg AA
50mgOA
4.6mg natural tocopherol

DHA:EPA ratio 10:1

Dha-rich edible fish oil & vitamin E as antioxidant in the soft vege capsule.

i bought mine from my gynae cost $35.50 1 bottle 30 capsules

cheng0605

Maybe you can check and compare the content of each brand

hi my wife is also taking the dhaxtra, and also from the clinic as well.....same clinic as yours, and also gynae....LOL

i do agree its abit more ex than others.......but overall its ok i think

Mum2Bee - the dhaxtra has

430mg Natural Dha
90mg EPA
18mg AA
70mgOA
4mg natural tocopherol

hope can give other mums some reference :tlaugh:

Mum2bee

hi my wife is also taking the dhaxtra, and also from the clinic as well.....same clinic as yours, and also gynae....LOL

430mg Natural Dha
90mg EPA
18mg AA
70mgOA
4mg natural tocopherol

wow after comparing urs seem better... :)
tink after i finish mine i try to buy this brand

thanks for sharing

cheng0605

430mg Natural Dha
90mg EPA
18mg AA
70mgOA
4mg natural tocopherol

wow after comparing urs seem better... :)
tink after i finish mine i try to buy this brand

thanks for sharing

i do think so too, after a bit of researching, found out that lower in the natural tocopherol(vitamin E) is better....and also on the AA part.....lower seems to be better....

have done the research from wikipedia, hope it would help u too :001_302:

PTB7476

430mg Natural Dha
90mg EPA
18mg AA
70mgOA
4mg natural tocopherol

hope can give other mums some reference :tlaugh:
:tlaugh:same ...i just do what the doctor tell me or give me

PTB7476

My gynae only gave me multiVits and calcium pills .. no fish oil .. should i take? my hubby used to buy from GNC.. very big pills .. very scary..

hmm... you may want to check with your gynae...

and one thing you are right...they are very big pills ...i struggle to swallow them every night :embarrassed:

cliuc

Alpha Male
Think there are specific fish oils specially formulated for prenatal from pharmacies, they tend to be smaller in size!

eurostar

As for dhaxtra softgel, I think we can call up supplier and get
but we need to commit volumn, if I am not wrong need 40 or 50 boxes to have a distribttor price
Group buy anybody?

cheng0605

Hmmm my previous 2 posts are still awaiting moderation so I shall do a quick reply instead!

I was reading from another forum (http://www.doesnotwork.com/forumboard/messages/36738/897571.html?1268109200) that some ingredient in EPAX (which is used in Dhaxtra) has some issues with risk of excessive blood loss... something also got to do with too high levels of EPA not that good?

Not sure if it's true or not?

i went to see the forum and they are saying about the brand of EPAX....not dhaxtra.... and on the matter of the high epa relating to blood loss, i tried researching and there wasn't any link to that and no such effects were documented.....

thus, it should be safe to consume, also dhaxtra does not contained that much of EPA compared to the link forum brands that they have stated....

:001_302:

cheng0605

but we need to commit volumn, if I am not wrong need 40 or 50 boxes to have a distribttor price
Group buy anybody?

i don't think its possible to get that much, coz 1 box is to 1 month supple already...

PTB7476

Group buy anybody?
40 or 50 boxes that's alot... think you can try gathering pple froom singapore motherhood forum...at least the november EDD thread has think quite alot of pple

eurostar

40 or 50 boxes that's alot... think you can try gathering pple froom singapore motherhood forum...at least the november EDD thread has think quite alot of pple
lazy to organise leh me....so have to spent a bit more :embarrassed:
just looking at cheaper place to purchase
heard alexandra got 1 clinic selling quite cheap :Dancing_wub: