Fish

snowbear

cod is usually $35/kg. Hardly fluctuates.

cost of threadfin can fluctuate a lot! Between $35 - $45/kg.

stonston

I buy whole threadfin, am paying $25/kg. more worth it compared to buying fillet only. the bones can use to cook soup, then belly (got some bones) adults will eat, the head we cook fish head curry :)

joeichen

I have a friend selling at $26 per kg for thredfin n $32per kg for cod fish.
He will clean the fish n cut into pieces (if required) and deliver to ur place.
If any1 interested can PM me, but he only sell whole fish which weight abt 4-6kg per fish.

autumn82

I have a friend selling at $26 per kg for thredfin and $32per kg for cod fish.
He will clean the fish and cut into pieces (if required) and deliver to your place.
If any1 interested can PM me, but he only sell whole fish which weight about 4-6kg per fish.
How long can we keep if we buy that amt?? :tlaugh:

joeichen

as long as u keep inside freezer can keep abt 1 week to 10 days but tats the max to make sure its fresh and my fren provide premium fish.
For a 4kg fish, he will return u the head n fish bone so the meat is only abt 2kgs.

stonston

If your fren can offer $25/kg plus delivery i dun mind ordering. cos my usual fishmonger offer me at $25/kg but inconvenient for me to go collect.

joeichen

If your friend can offer $25/kg plus delivery i dont mind ordering. cos my usual fishmonger offer me at $25/kg but inconvenient for me to go collect.
If you interested you can msg him directly 82883223 (Tommie). U can oso ask him for other fish, if the type of fish u wan wasnt very gd he will oso advise u.

Jyeody

Hi autumn82

We are selling threadfin at 26/kg and we are at redhill market #01-24/25.

Do drop by or call us at Tommie@82883223 or Fred@93662112 to order or enquiry.
We can deliver if you request to. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers and have a nice weekend to you and your family.

Jyeody

cod is usually $35/kg. Hardly fluctuates.

cost of threadfin can fluctuate a lot! Between $35 - $45/kg.
Yo snowbear

We are selling threadfin at 25-26/kg(whole) and cod at 32/kg.
We are at redhill market #01-24/25, you must have missed our stall all this while.

Cheers
Jyeody