Flatten your tummy.. Anyone noes any easy way?

Ken

Alpha Male
my weight loss is due to other products... body sculpting lotion aided in inches lost off my stubborn fats area

Ken

Alpha Male
hey man oso care about image 1 ok... haha if not why sum man like to do bodybuilding for muscles haha.. we r human too alrite

LoVeS

hey man oso care about image 1 ok... haha if not why sum man like to do bodybuilding for muscles haha.. we r human too alrite
i agree if not wont haf slimming centre open for men :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Oh a girdle is a binder that helps flatten your tummy so when you wear tight clothes you tummy doesn't bulge out. you just need to hold your breath, tuck in your tummy and bind the girdle round your waist and clip or zip it up.

Another kind that I swear by is the girdle panty....Believe me it works miracles. it has lesser 'power' but more comfortable. Its just like a panty only higher at the waist and tighter. The special stitching and cut helps to hold in your tummy. Can help you drop 1-2 inches k. Try it. Any lingere section will have it. any brand also has it. I recomend the kind that has no seams at the waist...it cuts down the excess fats from bulging out from the panty and dun get one thats too tight. Its should be comfortable.
I still wear it now though my #4 is 7 months old..cause still got a little tummy. Its a must have in my closet.
Hope it helps.
where can i get a girdle panty?

hmmm... 1stly my mom n my cousin got it from me and they find it good. 2ndly i am using it too hehe cuz i got serious love handle probs. the diff btwn dis and other body sculpting lotion is dat u wun feel hot or cold. most sculpting lotion uses heat therapy which burns of yr fats, sum uses cold therapy which i dunno how it works. but both ways, ppl dun reallie like it cuz it sorts of irritates their skin. for derma care body sculpting lotion is neutral. u apply on, u wun feel anything. most imptly the price is reasonable

where can i get it? how much is it??

EforEileen

how you all gers get used to the girdle? I got myself one but hor, i throw it in the cupboard. Reali makes me feel veri uncomfortable cos its tight... and plus i have to look after my 3 kids, reali cant relax and enjoy the girdle...

LoVeS

how you all gers get used to the girdle? I got myself one but hor, i throw it in the cupboard. Reali makes me feel veri uncomfortable cos its tight... and plus i have to look after my 3 kids, reali cant relax and enjoy the girdle...
Yes it is uncomfortable especially when sitting position. Tats why i dun wear it anymore. BUT panty girdle is ok.

EforEileen

Yes it is uncomfortable especially when sitting position. Tats why i dun wear it anymore. BUT panty girdle is ok.
Ya, I can hardly breath whenever i put my girdle on... makes me feel giddy and sick sumtime..

wats the different between panty girdle and girdle? the effect are the same?

LoVeS

Ya, I can hardly breath whenever i put my girdle on... makes me feel giddy and sick sumtime..

wats the different between panty girdle and girdle? the effect are the same?

girdle is 1 piece of thing wif alot of hooks one, panty girdle is the panty super small so tt can tighten ur flesh.