Flatten your tummy.. Anyone noes any easy way?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
what do u do with all the loose skin after you tone your tummy muscles? that's what I'm wondering... sigh.

No pain no gain.

Personally, one has to exercise.. to tone one's body. You may lose weight.. but if it is flabby, may not help much

Fully understand it is really tough to start an exercise regime. However, once you make the first step...especially you see some results.. this is motivating.

If you have not been exercising.. running is tough. Perhaps brisk walk. Or if you could.. get to a dance class...something that you enjoy doing and able to sweat and burn calories.

Get friends or find new friends at the location to motivate each other.

If you can't spare the time.. how doing sit-ups at home. How about skipping? Or for some, may invest in some exercise machines. But doing at home, you just need the self-discipline. Otherwise, it won't work.

Honestly, there are many options.. it's just a matter of ourselves.. how determined to lose weight and keeping fit.

Besides exercising.. one must also watch one's diet.

We have to take a holistic approach. How one looks is important. However, it got to be inside out.. meaning one has to take care of health as well. No point losing the calories.. and not weak..

Don't procrastinate.. got to start early. The younger you are, the higher the metabolic rate.. hence can lose weight faster.

When we take exercising and good eating habit as part of our maintenance, we don't just look trim and fit.. but we do glow as well, inside out. This will take us a long way... to enjoying good health.

Think abou it.

itam

how I wish I got the habit and time for exercising... :tlaugh:
Sorry, it not difficult to get the habit in exercise. wat i need is just SELF discipline. always try to talk to your self if u don't get ur self fit and healthy, soon u r going to be a burden to the family.. Then when u start to self motivate then ur mind will set to be fit and healthy.. That Y we can see some ANG MO people they still go 4 a jog in the park by the beach... For my self i prefer to jog near the beach cause when i feel tired i can just relax n enjoying the view.. Btw wat a sweet angels u have there... :001_302:

EforEileen

Sorry, it not difficult to get the habit in exercise. what i need is just SELF discipline. always try to talk to your self if you dont't get your self fit and healthy, soon you are going to be a burden to the family.. Then when you start to self motivate then your mind will set to be fit and healthy.. That why we can see some ANG MO people they still go 4 a jog in the park by the beach... For my self i prefer to jog near the beach cause when i feel tired i can just relax and enjoying the view.. Btw what a sweet angels you have there... :001_302:
If i'm going to have the habit to exercise, I'll wait til my youngest boy in P1. Now goin out to play their will anyhow run about. They older, more easier for a "family" exercise..! :win:
Btw what a sweet angels you have there...
Thank you!! :tlaugh:

Last edited:

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Best way to lose fats is control your food intake and do more exercise. I am skeptical about those slimming pills and their technology. Most of the user have experience some side effect after using it for long term. So... the safest way is still exercise. As the saying goes, there is no short cut to success. Mother nature make this statement so true.... :)

Best way to lose fats is control your food intake and do more exercise. I am skeptical about those slimming pills and their technology. Most of the user have experience some side effect after using it for long term. So... the safest way is still exercise. As the saying goes, there is no short cut to success. Mother nature make this statement so true.... :)

Fully agree.

Ange

i have tried it in the past but is different brand (Forget what is it called already), no results at all. So far i know that tummy area is the hardest to get rids off even if we tried to exercise, is because that is the results of what we place into our mouth. Just my 2cents worth. No offend.

eileenpxp

Does anyone noes how to flatten tummy without doin much exercise? Got a tummy that keep bulgging out whenever wearing tight skirt or clothes. Veri ugly... :we2arghh:
hi...best way is to go for Jamu massage... if your tummy is due to pregnancy..
do try the below massage lady:

Her name is Rose. She is very strong and her massages will help to firm up loose tummy skin..
i was recommended by my colleague who is well toned despite after having 3 kids.

i used her service 2 times after both pregancies...she charges $ 450 for 7 sessions (approx 1.5 hours). she will visit you at your place for 7 days consecutively. Payment upfront in full is required and she will issue you a receipt. Very pleased with the results!

Rose can be reached @ 9150 0214

btw: i fear exercises and i m damn lazy....:(

Just mention you are recommended by Eileen who stays at jurong west and gave birth in aug 09...

good luck and stay slim!:we2Randy-git:

Last edited:

curiousmum

Does anyone noes how to flatten tummy without doin much exercise? Got a tummy that keep bulgging out whenever wearing tight skirt or clothes. Veri ugly... :we2arghh:
Hi,

I have this product called Fiber. Fiber help relieve the coprostasis trapped in the body and dissolve the excessive fats, which results in an unexpected amazing comfort as well as relaxing feeling.

It also help to flatten tummy and lose weight.!

Its only going for $35/ box. One box comes with 15 sachets.
There is also 3 day trial package at only $12.

PM for more information

curiousmum:Dancing_wub:

weightp

Alpha Male
there is nothing u can avoid because toward the end if u dont exercise how are you going to push your heart rate up to help you burn fat. so sorry that the only choice. there is still simple exercise you can do lar. :001_302: