FM price increase again !!! Now is Friso 2

veronica

Aiyo...increase and increase

Latest one is Friso 2, now price more expensive than Friso 1. I thought usually Infant FM is the most expensive. Now its Friso 2 more expensive than Friso 1 !!

Increase by $4 !! Waupiang...

Ting

really???
hmmm my friso 4 now on offer.
instead of $46, it is now selling at $43 plus at giant.

diymummy

My NAN also increase price a while back. But recently also got promo.

I think they trying to get rid of old stock then bring in the new ones at a higher price :(

Phoebii Cheng

Recently bought Friso 3 at carrefour, they oso got promotion, big tin is only S$42.....don't know if still available the promo

veronica

Usually they have promo for growing up FM regardless of what brand but NOT on infant.

I thought i can save abit after my gal graduated to take step 2, ended up paying more. sigh..

bellerichez

Latest one is Friso 2, now price more expensive than Friso 1. I thought usually Infant FM is the most expensive. Now its Friso 2 more expensive than Friso 1 !!

Yes super pissed off with the stupid price increase.

apollo

what to do...baby still have to drink..

But my baby doesnt drink alot though, still not so bad...last time my#1 can use up a tin every week. This one slightly over one week..
tt's y! cos they noe we, mothers, can save on everything n and anything EXCEPT MILK!! so they dare dare raise the price! haha!!:tlaugh:

hakisumi

Haha..it just like they raise the price of cigi..they know the smokers will smoke n they know our babies need milk!! Lol

LoVeS

yeah i notice the price increase too~ I dun understand how can they anyhow increase the price for friso 2 lor~

sharonyi66

Heard that Friso changed origin from Netherlands to Malaysia and raised prices..

Even friso 1 price is increased and changed to Malaysia..

Anyone can check the new packaging that you have now is that from M'sia?

allycat

Usually they have promo for growing up FM regardless of what brand but NOT on infant.

I thought i can save abit after my gal graduated to take step 2, ended up paying more. sigh..
Can continue with Friso 1 till your child is 1 year old. No problem de. Actually the sugar content of the growing up FM is higher than the infant FM.

bellerichez

Heard that Friso changed origin from Netherlands to Malaysia and raised prices..

Even friso 1 price is increased and changed to Malaysia..

Anyone can check the new packaging that you have now is that from M'sia?

HUH??? From MALAYSIA and yet they can increase the price????? WTH!!!!!!!!! :we2arghh: