Footwork: Parent-Child and Twinkle Toes

xover

Hi all,

Just wondering whether you all will be interested. A footwork workshop for parent-child. For 7 to 10 years old kids. Introductory dance classes features a range of dances of every style and mood, from elegant ballroom favourites to high-energy hip hop. :Dancing_wub:

Footwork: Parent-Child

Another workshop for 3 - 6 yrs old with parent. Twinkle-toes workshop. A fun-filled hip hop and jazz-infused dance-play workshop.

Footwork: Twinkle-Toes

I think personally, it is a good exposure for kids who wish to get to know about rhythm, music and dance. A good bonding experience with parent too! Do give a try!

Phoebii Cheng

I think it will be good time to bond with children....but my son is only 2 yrs old....so have to wait:tlaugh:

xover

Hi Mummies and Daddies here,

In case you are keen, there's another two more workshops happening this october. Yup, is parent and child workshop for Balinese and Cambodian dance.

Parents and Children will get a chance to learn traditional Asian dance in these fun workshops. Specially designed for Parent and child learning and bonding, the pair will learn basic traditional dance movements through traditional hand gestures, steps, postures and exercises. The workshop will be taught by professional adult and child traditional dancers who are performing in the festival.

10 Oct, Sunday – Balinese Dance for Parents and Children
By Sanggar Tari & Tabuh Pandawa (Indonesia)

17 Oct, Sunday – Cambodian Dance for Parents and Children
by Apsara Arts Association (Cambodia)

Visit da:ns festival 2010 for more details. :)