For 2nd Time mummy, when did your milk come?

Hi mummies,
I wanna know after delivery when did ur supply of BM start to come in and how much can you pump per breast or after breastfeeding, how fast is your baby hungry again?

Alisa

my milk came on 2nd day. my 1st pump I can get around 5oz fm both size. my gal drinks 2hrs on average

ast0212

Second day. I was engorged too much and bub wasn't drinking lots...only 5 minutes every 2 hours so had to pump a bit for relief which didn't help. Went for ultrasound treatment in the end.

ast0212

No they were like normal...soft and squishy hahah... then on day 2 oh my goodness! Two hard giant rocks!! It was fast conpared with my first baby it came in on day 5.

lyra

Hi mummy! I was breastfeeding my older child who was coming 2 years until the last trimester of pregnancy so my breasts have milk all along. The supply was very very little though. I had colostrum and quite a lot on first day of delivery, and became engorged by 2nd week. I can pump out about 100ml. I treat engorgement with direct latching all the time, no pumping, and cold cabbage leaves, and then by end of 2nd week, I get soft breasts with lots of milk. I had over supply problem with my first child so I was dying to avoid that.

My breasts feel lumpy and areola area already engorged even though I'm due in Dec..
Nipples quite painful too and when I squeeze I only see whitish fluid not yellowish milk or colostrum I guess..
Any mummy applied hot towel or massage breasts and nipples from 36 weeks onwards?