For anyone looking to hire a maid

Hiremymaid

Hi, I created my account here (am not actually a mummy) to try and help my former maid get a new job.

My maid had previously been with my family for over 15 years, and we had to let her go due to financial reasons (both parents semi retired at the same time, and our family business closed down). Otherwise I would have never let her go, she is a rare find.

She is currently trying to find a new place of employment - very experienced thanks to the years that she has been with us, fantastic cook, fastidious cleaner, can help with children, as well as elderly. She wants to stay in Singapore and continue working as a maid and is very hardworking. She has since been through two families since leaving mine, (the first abused her (terrible people) and the second is proving too overwhelming - special needs child plus elderly to care for) I care and trust her, and want her to find a family that is the best fit for her.

If you are interested, please PM me and I can put you in touch with her and her agency.

Thanks.