Formula milk for 6 months & above

Pinkliciouz

My son is on Enfalac A+... Tried Similac, Mamil Gold, Nan but he prefers Enfalac, so am staying with that brand... You can get samples for 6months and beyond. Either call the company or sign up in their website to ask for samples. Then you will know which brand your baby prefers.

kireipiggy

I just started my son with nan ha 3. He's been having sensitive skin(gets redness on cheeks & groin area) easily. Even his pd say better stick to ha formula till his sensivity get better. Im monitoring his poo & skin very closely, hopefully can slowly jump to nan pro then S-26 :)

My girl was drinking Japanese brand wakado till 6nths old than switch to similac. I feel that it's do hard to dissolve and it's so sweet. The jap fm no need shake so hard already completely dissolve and her poo was always soft and golden brown.. But bo bian. Scare of the radiation And always out of stock and ex!! So similac lor. Drink 2 mths alr poo better le. She try nan ha, s26 before she dun like. Lol babies oso hard to please!!

Pinkliciouz

Ya, babies at such a young age, they already know how to be picky... My son don't like Similac... He rather go hungry than drink...

prashb22

Hi,

I have few cans of Enfapro a+ (900g), willing to let go at $42. If you are interested, please contact me at 83061370/83467574. My boy is changing his formula milk, so think to clear his current enfaprostocks.

Thanks.

okiedog is have 30% sale for 2011 series bag . very good come with bottle holder with insulation, PEVA changing matt with antibacterial treatment ,matching accessory bag,clipix hooks to attach the bag on strollers

News & Promotions